Old April 6th 07, 11:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I]

Default Can a user set up multiple accounts without MS Exchange server?

Not with a single Outlook profile. You can either make message rules to
move mail from specific accounts into specific folders, or create separate
Outlook profiles for each account.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE --

Outlook; Multiple Accounts; "MS Exchange" Outlook, Multiple Accounts,
MS wrote in message
I am attempting to set up multiple (4) email accounts in Outlook, a far

less
annoying interface than the one I have now. I just wonder if it is at all
possible for me to do so with a POP3 server. When I tried this yesterday,

had two accounts set up (same server, different user ID's and passwords),

but
could not prevent all the emails from downloading into the same Inbox. I
learned how to define different "Send/Receive Groups", but all the mail

still
will download into the same Inbox. I tried copying the Inbox, but when I
define different "Send/Receive Groups", there is still only one Inbox. Is
there any possible way for me to arrange it so I have four different sets

of
email coming into four different Inboxes, even though they're coming from

the
same server?