Old April 4th 07, 01:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Marcus

Default How to retrieve an email address from an appointment recipient?

Hi everyone! Maybe someone of you can help me out.

I am searching for a way to retrieve the emailaddresses from the
appointmentItem.recipients.
Normally the address should be available through recipients.address or
something like that but since the address is already resolved, everything I
get is the name of the recipient but not the emailaddress :/
Is there a way of "un-resolving" the name to the address again? Or can I get
acces to the "TO:" bar of the appointment which is added after adding
recipients?

Btw. I am using VSTO 2005 SE and Outlook 2003

Thanks in advance,
Marcus