Old March 28th 07, 12:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
[email protected]

Default Recurring Events: Can't open this item. The operation failed.

On Mar 13, 12:24 am, JON wrote:
I am having the exact same problem stating today. I tried everything listed
without any luck. Help Please!!

"Ben" wrote:
Hi Nikki & All-

I tried these same things, but neither worked. I even tried deleting
everything for outlook from my "Documents and Settings" folder, which worked
for ONE launch of Outlook. When I opened outlook a 2nd time, same problem.

Then, I tried uninstalling all of MS office and reinstalling - same problem.

It seems this outlook is getting something in the sync that causes this
problem, but my other PCs are all still working fine.

Thoughts?

"Nikki" wrote:

First thing I would try is to clean up the forms cache.- Hide quoted text -

I am also having the exact same problem. has anyone had any luck?