Old March 26th 07, 02:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)

Default Outlook Task Assignment

A few more clues will help he

Which version of Outlook are both of you running? Are you on the same
network?

Do you open the incoming Task Update?

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook
www.acorntraining.com.au
Canberra, Australia

Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual
way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of
complaining.
Jef Raskin, interviewed in Doctor Dobb's Journal
wrote in message
oups.com...
When I assign a task to someone and recieve a update for that task,
the task is not updated. When I check the "Task Properties" by right
clicking, The "Administration Tab" settings are greyed out,

Does anyone know how to have the tasks update?