Old March 21st 07, 03:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Raffaello

Default MISSING SEND BUTTON

I seem to have lost the SEND button which should appear in/on the NEW e-mail.
I found one help-site that said that the SEND button appars once you have
subscribet to an account. I have done that many times in different manners
(manually and automatically by Outlook) but alas no SEND appears. I have also
tried ALT-s. I have also tried repaired Outlook. Nothing helps! I may have an
insufficient memory, but could this be the cause of my trouble?
--
Raffaello