Old March 14th 07, 07:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Knave

Default Names are blank when using Public Contacts folder in Address Book

We resently upgraded our exchange server from NT 4.0 - Exchange 5.0 to
Windows 2003 Std - Exchange 2003. Did all migration of emails, calendars,
contacts, ets.... via .pst files.

We also upgraded all user systems to Outlook 2003.

Problem we are seeing is that when user choses to make public contact folder
usable from Outlook Address Book (contacts Properties - Pit;ppl Address Book
- Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book) the 'Name' field in the
Address Book is blank. E-mail field is ok. and when you double click on the
contact entry in the Address Book all the information is there.

Help with missing Name enteries.
--
None