Old March 11th 07, 09:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Charlie Tame

Default remote outlook express access

If you have xp professional you can actually login to the machine from
another location and read your mail that way using remote desktop. The only
other satisfactory solution with outlook express, is to go to tools,
accounts, double click on the account and in the advanced settings box
choose the option to leave a copy of the messages on the server.

Do this on the machine at home and all the work machines that you will use
and as long as you set a reasonable expiration date the machines should pick
up a copy of any waiting mail... Of course if you reply to anything, the
reply will only be saved on the machine you're using at the time.

There's no really neat way to do this with outlook express.

Charlie

"Donna" wrote in message
Is it possible for me to have remote access to my Outlook Express email?
have this feature at work, where my email is Outlook; I can access my
work-email from home or wherever...is this possible with my home account?
Thanks if you can help, D
--
mikeyandclaireandtom