Old March 7th 07, 07:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring

Default Recurring Events: Can't open this item. The operation failed.

When in calendar mode in Outlook 2003, I get the error in the subject
line every time I try to open a recurring event. This only occurs with
the views: Day/Week/Month, Day/Week/Month View with Autopreview.

In all of the other view, I can open and edit any event, including the
recurring ones.

As a test, I successfully created a new recurring event in Day/Week/
Month view, but could not open it after it was created, except in the
other non-calendar-ish views...

This is driving me nuts as everything was working perfectly fine until
this morning.

I have scoured this group and others to find a solution, but nothing I
have tried has worked.

The things I have tried a

Detect and Repair
scanpst