Old March 1st 07, 06:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
-=CMD=-

Default Contacts Not Showing When Clicking On "To" In An Email Message

Sorry. Did a search, found my answer!

"-=CMD=-" wrote:

Russ,

Thank you! Sorry I failed to post my version (2003).

I did get the Contacts where I can select them, but now I can't find where
to make "Contacts" the DEFAULT address book. I always have to select which
one I want from a drop down menu with these three choices: "Personal Address
Book," "Outlook Address Book" or "Contacts."

Help?

Thanks!

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

All you need to do is configure your Outlook Address Book. Instructions vary
for each Outlook version and you neglected to post your version. Since those
instructions are posted here daily, I'm sure you can find a post that
matches your version.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"-=CMD=-" wrote in message
I had to have my hard drive replaced. The techs were able to save most of
my
data including all my Contacts. How grateful I am!

But now, when I go to my email and select "new" and then "to" my Contacts
are not there. I've tried importing and other stuff but can't seem to
figure
out how to get them to show again. (I've done this before, but cannot
remember how).

Instructions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!