Old February 26th 07, 08:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Brian Tillman

Default how do I move an email address to different adress list?

pamela@backtonature wrote:

I have a "Contact" address list and added a "salesman" address list
to my Outlook address book.

You can't (or shouldn't) manipulate your contacvts via the Address Book
interface. Use your Contacts folder instead. You should alwo explain what
you mean by an "address list", since Outlook doesn't have anything with that
name. Make sure you mention your version of Outlook as well.

Each month I need to email a group of
people INDIVIDUALLY (not as a distribution list) but the same group
each month. I want to know how I can add or move the email adress to
the other "salesman List"???

What I would do is to add the people to the Contacst folder and then assign
them to a category named "Sales". Then then I want to send them all the
same message, I'd open my Contacts folder, display it in the By Category
view, select the Sales category and click ActionsNew Message to Contact.
--
Brian Tillman