Old February 17th 06, 03:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Francine Otterson

Default Unable to delete private appointments in shared Outook calendar.

Johnny,

Do you receive an error when you try to delete it. Also have you tried
removing the private designation and the deleting it. Did you try logging
directly into that mailbox or are you accessing it as an added mailbox to
yours. Try logging into it directly.

Regards,
--
Francine Otterson
President, San Diego Outlook User Group

"johnny" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I'm unable to delete "Private" meetings/appointments in a shared
Outlook calendar that were created by myself. I have full mailbox
rights/permissions and I also have full calendar permissions -
HELP!!!!!!

Thanks in advance,

Johnny