Old February 12th 06, 07:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Jayde

Default Add signature to calendar meeting request

I'm reasonably sure the menu option will appear after you hit the 'Invite
Attendees' button.

IOW:
1) File - New - Meeting Request (and the option should be there)

or
1) File - New - Appointment
2) Click Invite Attendees (and the option should be there.)

=)

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] wrote:
I think Diane needs a nap. Missing here too - unless she has a third
party add-in?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] asked:

Where? I can't find it here. Am I blind? g

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote in message
it's an option on my meeting request form...

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"markj" wrote in message
Yes, outlook 2003
Does not appear to be an option from a meeting request.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

Version? In outlook 2003, try Insert signature.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Need Help with Common Tasks?

"markj" wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone know how I can (3rd Party tools welcome) add a default
signature to
an Outlook meeting request?

Thanks,

Mark