Old February 7th 07, 06:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Deon

Default Howto save Word attachment?

"Brian Tillman" wrote in
:

Deon wrote:

Outlook 2003

When someone sends me an e-mail with a word document attached to it,
from OE, the attached document displays as a mail in my inbox, and
not a message with an attached document. I need to have the document
seperate to save it. How do I do this?

How the message appears to you is, for the most part, controlled by
the sender. I suspect they're not attaching it. I send Word
documents from OE to Outlook frequently and they always appear as
attachments that can be saved. I'd be curious to know how the sender
is composing the message and "attaching" the document.

Thanx for the replies. I'll check it out.

--
Regards,

Deon H