Old January 17th 07, 08:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Lester Bennett

Default Outlook 2007 Search always returns no matches

Could it be the same problem that I'm having. It is only searching the
current folder and not sub-folders?
I've just posted my problem in another thread.

Lester Bennett

"Tom" wrote in message
Any search I do in Outlook 2007's new search box returns no matches.

I watched the Indexing Status as it progressed, and now it says "Outlook
has finished indexing all of your items"

But, searching on anything, even the word "The" or "a" returns no results.
I'm searching all Outlook items. I'm on an Exchange Server via VPN.

Anyone have any suggestions?