Old January 15th 07, 03:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Jason

Default (outlook 2003) office word 2003 wont be set as default editor

I have pop mail comming in to outlook 2003 all fine till a re-install on a
new laptop. when ever i try to use word as my default email editor, I an
getting an error telling me that "word is not installed or is damaged". Word
works perfectl well on its own and if word is open before I open outlook it
will use word as the editor. have tried all updates and the Detect & repair
function to no avail.
Absolutly Stumped... Any assistance would be fantastic..

Jason