Old January 27th 06, 07:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default Meeting Request vs. Appointment

An appointment is single person item. A meeting involves other persons.

If you want to set an item for a reminder for, let's say, a medical date,
the appointment item is the one to use. If you want to set a meeting with
your colleagues about your medical plan, the meeting item would be
appropriate.

It all depends on the purpose of the item and whether it will involve others
or not.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, J. Ashley asked: