Old January 11th 07, 02:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Nicky

Default Test email works but cannot send actual emails

The emails appear to have been sent and then are returned with variations on
the message 'recipient not known' or 'name not known'. This happens with a
range of different email addresses.

"Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I]" wrote:

What happens when you try to send? Do you get any error messages?

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE --

"Nicky" wrote in message
One of my email accounts will receive but not send emails; when I use the
'test account settings' that also works, with the test reported as
successful. Any ideas please?