Old January 2nd 07, 08:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
albert

Default printing out a monthly calendar, Outlook 2002 -- formatting question about "weekends"

I used to use Lotus Organizer. One feature I liked in its monthly printouts
was that it allowed me to print out a standard view of a month -- one with
all days "full sized" -- i.e., Sunday as the first day of the week and
Saturday as the last.

I cannot see how to do this with Outlook 2002. [Until this year I kept
Organizer on my machines just so I could print out normal monthly calendars.
But I'd prefer to not do that anymore].

Is it possible to print out a monthly Outlook 2002 calendar in which
Saturday and Sunday are *not* lumped together as a weekend in a single cell?

TIA

albert