Old December 29th 06, 10:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.msn.discussion,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
BjornB

Default Hotmail suppresses all junkmail

I have a problem on my Hotmail account, since ca 6 months back. The
account is coupled to OE6, but I also read it from web occasionally.

The thing is that regardless of that I tell Hotmail (through Options)
to keep my junkmail, no junkmail reaches the junk mail folder. Never.
An occasional junkmail slips through Hotmails filters and reaches the
Inbox, but otherwise it appears that everything that the filters think
is junk is just silently removed.

I've gone from tens of junk a day to zero. I really want this stuff to
end up in my junk mail folder to double check that the junk is really
junk. No filter is perfect, and I know of cases where poeple have sent
me mail repeatedly without it reaching my inbox.
The MS support, although quick to answer, have not been able to answer
my questions regarding this.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem.?

(do not email this adress)