Old December 26th 06, 07:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Default Printing calendar in 2007 not the same as 2003

No, Outlook 2007 doesn't have that style. You might want to try the Calendar Printing Assisatnt from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...DisplayLang=en. It adds a new command to your Start menu.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"happydude" wrote in message ...
When printing a Calendar in monthly Style in Outlook 2003 I was able to
combine Saturday and Sunday in one column. Is there a way to do this in
Outlook 2007?

In Outlook 2007 this prevents me from seeing more of the subject of each
appointment.

I have reduced the font to 6pt and tried both Potrait and Landscape mode w/o
any success in Outlook 2007.

--
Cheers,
hd