Old December 12th 06, 06:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

Default Symantec WinFax Pro outlook 2003

No idea about how long it will take to fix this. It's been reported and this
thread has been mentioned in the report, but I've been given no time frame
as to when it will be fixed or what has caused the problem.

I'm not aware of any printing problems with Outlook 2003 other than those
caused by using IE 7. That's another, different problem that has also been
reported to MS. I don't have any information as to any fixes for that
either.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"ettamd" wrote in message
How long will it take to work this out? i can't print emails from MS
Outlook
2003. It won't send them to the printer, it automatically directs me to MS
Online Crash Analysis, which tells me that this problem was likely caused
by
Symatec WinFax Pro, which has never been installed on my computer.

Does anyone have any ideas what the problem might be since the problem
definitely is NOT WinFax Pro?