Old January 11th 06, 10:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
jg

Default how do i get end times to display in monthly view of calendar?

Sadly, not possible on the month view.

They show on the week view when there's "enough" screen real estate (eg,
when you maximize the window on a large screen monitor), otherwise Outlook
discards them. No way to change that behavior, either.

"CJA" wrote in message
I would like my appointments to show start and end times using the MONTHLY
view of the outlook calendar. So far, they only show start times.
Also, in the weekly view, sometimes the end times appear and sometimes do
not - no idea why