Old December 7th 06, 02:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

Default Symantec WinFax Pro outlook 2003

What is the exact error message you get? The original post was a reply from
either MS or Symantec about an error message not specified.

What version of Outlook are you using? Provide all the details you can so
people can answer your question properly.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"bb" wrote in message
I got the same error message, and I've NEVER installed winfax pro on this
machine. (I haven't used it for years, and have the program on 3.5"
floppies,
and this machine has no such drive.)

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?
Thanks
bb