Old December 5th 06, 11:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Default Symantec WinFax Pro outlook 2003

It does. WinFax SE usually never got far enough along even to produce an
error message

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"DL" address@invalid wrote in message
sure and that assumes the err msg is accurate and that it actually
diferentiates between Pro and Starter

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
wrote in message
Re-read the error message - it specifically states WinFax Pro, not
Symantec
Winfax Starter Edition (included in Outlook 2000).

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, DL asked: