Old January 18th 06, 11:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Mighty Mouse

Default how do i keep emails from opening automatically

There is something else helpful, there are a list of commands that you can
run from the RUN statement of windows to open your Outlook such as, if you
have a virus clean email and you open your outlook with the preview pane on,
it may hang your outlook. In that case you go to Start, Run and type Outlook
-nopreview, then will open your outlook with the preview pane OFF be default,
you can also run Outlook -safe to open outlook in safe mode. This can be very
helpful when you have corrupt add-ins. My 2 cents....

Strive for Excellence...Hell with that, Strive for Perfection!

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Tools-Options-Other-Preview Pane.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, angela68 asked: