Old October 31st 06, 11:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Kuay Tim

Default HTML Signature with Picture Logo

Hi Charlie,

Here's a minimal HTM/HTML (*.htm/*.html) file that might work for you. A Web
page editor could also be used to create the file to use with your graphic.
Be sure not save as a TXT (*.txt) text file

****

Create a file as follows (using Notepad) and save it as signature.html and
use it by browsing to the file when it asks for your new signature. Please
note it will only work in messages that are formatted as HTML messages.

HTML
BODY
IMG src="file://c:\myimages\myimage.jpg"
/BODY
/HTML
Make sure the full path to the image is included as the src.
Then go to Tools | Options | Signatures and designate that file as your
HTML signature.
Thanks to: Jim Pickering, MVP-Outlook Express
Provided by: Steve Cochran, MVP-Outlook Express

--
Tim K.
aka Kuay Tim
"charlie0913" wrote in message
I had my web developer put together a signature for me with my logo. I
saved
the image under My Pictures. Saved it in OE Tools/Signatures/File, etc. I
also changed my HTML Editor to Notepad, but everytime I try and send an
email
with "Sign" selected I only get an empty box with a small red x in the upper
left hand corner. Any ideas. I've spend days trying to find a solution and
nothing is working?