Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Julie[_4_]
Forum: Outlook Express September 14th 09, 04:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By Julie[_4_]
Outlook Express Help!!!

We've used Outlook Express on this computer for many years. Now we can't
access our new mail or send mail using it. The error message reads:

-- Access to the account was denied. Verify that your...
Forum: Outlook Express September 14th 09, 04:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Julie[_4_]
Outlook Express Help!!!

We've used Outlook Express on this computer for many years. Now we can't
access our new mail or send mail using it. The error message reads:

-- Access to the account was denied. Verify that your...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump