Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Threads Started By: Neo or neo
dialog comes up when trying to access mailItem by Neo
I am writing an Outlook COM add-in in C# .NET. When I try to access mail item, An outlook dialog box comes up asking: A program is trying to...
January 16th 06 10:56 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 720 Add-ins for Outlook
Help on Outlook automation by Neo
Hi all, I need to register my callback functions with outlook, to get notifications on events like new mail received and retrieve the mail...
January 15th 06 05:49 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 465 Outlook - General Queries
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump