Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.72 seconds.
Search: Threads Started By: Janet
on line account sends messages to wrong Outlook by Janet
I have a new online email account - The messages to the online email account are begin automatically transferred to my personal Outlook profile. ...
May 7th 10 03:05 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 813 Outlook - Installation
Owner rights in Outlook... by Janet
I'd really love it if someone can answer this one: I have a situation where I manage an intern's calendar - I'm in charge of assigning him tasks,...
January 25th 10 08:50 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 454 Outlook - Calandaring
How do i get the hyphen to stay in phone numbers? by Janet
It is hard to read the phone numbers without the hyphens, but they delete out after I save in contacts. What gives?
June 19th 09 06:12 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 735 Outlook - Using Contacts
how do I synchronise my pda with outlook by Janet
I have Windows Vista and cannot synchronise my Del Axim X51 to Outlook calendar. The calendar does not get transferred to Outlook.
February 26th 09 02:21 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 283 Outlook - General Queries
Reminder by Janet
Can you have the 15 min. default reminder for your own calendar and set up a separate "no reminder" for a shared calendar?
February 22nd 09 11:10 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 330 Outlook - Calandaring
Hotmail incoming messages by Janet
Since having to reload Windows and Outlook Express, all incoming messages are duplicated. i.e. each message is shown twice. How can I change this?
January 31st 09 11:24 PM
by nerea Go to last post
4 336 Outlook Express
Outlook 2007 by Janet
Can anyone direct me to where I can change the day field size of the calendar when viewing on a monthly basis. We have lots of appointments and...
June 8th 08 11:21 PM
by Janet Go to last post
0 251 Outlook - Calandaring
Rules for appointments in Outlook 2003 by Janet
I have a user that when sending out a meeting request, the responses go to his secretary and from there go to one of two folders (Accept or Reject)....
April 28th 08 01:08 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 454 Outlook - Calandaring
Shared Private Contacts by Janet
I have a user that has marked contacts as Private. He has given his secretary Owner permissions to his Contacts, but his secretary still cannot see...
December 12th 07 06:06 PM
by Janet Go to last post
0 371 Outlook - Using Contacts
How to change Outlook color scheme different than Windows (2007)? by Janet
I have Windows 2007. I prefer Windows color Scheme with High Contrast Black with a black background, however it is difficult to compose a message...
November 28th 07 10:26 PM
by Janet Go to last post
0 624 Outlook - Installation
Mini calendar in Outlook 2003 by Janet
How do you move the mini calendar from the left side to the right side?
October 31st 07 10:38 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
3 1,234 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook Express ~ Missing Posts. by Janet
It may be coincidental, but, since I installed the last Microsoft Updates for my Win XP PC., none of which were IE or OE, on 11th April 2007, I am...
April 18th 07 09:56 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
5 337 Outlook Express
Outlook 2007 Instant Messaging Issue by Janet
Hi there, As far as I know, I'm supposed to be able to select whether to display the online status of contacts via the Tools Options Others...
November 16th 06 07:33 AM
by Janet Go to last post
0 297 Outlook - Using Contacts
Where do I get the form to use my calendar by Janet
If someone could share with me what I need to do to add new appointments to the calendar I would greatly appreciate it. This is a different...
August 4th 06 08:25 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 348 Outlook - Calandaring
Unwanted contact by Janet
How do I delete an unwanted contact that automatically pops up when I type in a frequently used address? My husband has a 2nd email address, not...
July 22nd 06 06:08 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 462 Outlook - Using Contacts
spell check by Janet
Can anyone tell me how safe spell checke are to download to outlook express 6. And also is there anything i can download that comes with spell...
July 14th 06 05:45 PM
by Janet Go to last post
5 607 Outlook Express
calendar options by Janet
How do I set up my calendar to print without dates? I need to post a schedule that doesn't change for 4 months. I need the days of the week in the...
May 26th 06 12:47 AM
by Judy Gleeson, MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 600 Outlook - Calandaring
outlook 2003 by Janet
new install of outlook 2003..first use wants me to logon to Microsoft Mail. I do not need post office as this is a single installation. How do I...
May 19th 06 10:34 PM
by Janet Go to last post
2 231 Outlook - Installation
Run Outlook 2003 on an external drive? by Janet
After much research, I am more confused than ever. I use Outlook 2003 to manage my entire life. And I sync it to my PDA so that I can take my life...
May 8th 06 07:28 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 599 Outlook - Installation
How do I put a hyperlink to a web address in a custom form? by Janet
How do I put a hyperlink to a web address in a custom form? I have clicked on everything and nothing will let me create a hyperlink. I don't know...
April 29th 06 03:25 PM
by Janet Go to last post
2 471 Outlook - Using Forms
Dual months in Outlook 2003 by Janet
I have a user that swears she could see two months in the Calendar view. Not the mini-calendars, but in the main view she could see last month and...
March 24th 06 02:42 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 402 Outlook - Calandaring
Will Outlook Handle These Needs? by Janet
Can Outlook handle the following or do we need a database app? We need: 1. To view a monthly radio show schedule, click on a show for a particular...
February 17th 06 10:43 PM
by Janet Go to last post
0 534 Outlook - Calandaring
Can Outlook/forms solve this problem? by Janet
We produce a daily radio show (public broadcasting / non-profit) and use Outlook to manage our show data. This works great in some respects, but...
February 17th 06 10:16 PM
by Janet Go to last post
0 449 Outlook - Using Forms
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23