Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.37 seconds.
Search: Threads Started By: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
Unable to access Organizational Forms Library by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
Joe Grover wrote: A little bit more info that hopefully may help some. While I'm having my supervisor locate our support...
June 1st 09 01:20 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
0 661 Outlook - General Queries
OWA showing old reminders by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
Laura Galusha wrote: We are using Exchange 2003 SP2. One of my users is experiencing a problem with...
May 30th 09 02:14 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
2 1,026 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook email mopdified field not changing by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
Alex wrote: I have several Outlook clients on which modified time field is changing when email status is changed...
May 13th 09 12:51 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 262 Outlook - General Queries
Public Folder calendar color categories by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
Glen wrote: I have some 'Team' calendars setup up in my Public Folders in Exchange 2007. In Exchange 2003 I was...
March 28th 09 10:09 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
0 1,345 Outlook - General Queries
Lock view settings in OL2007? by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
Hi, kids....in OL2007, if I create a custom view for my mail folders, it's all too easy to muck it up by clicking on a column head & re-sorting...
October 10th 08 10:00 AM
by mawi Go to last post
3 349 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook rules problem by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
Greg Allen wrote: I am having a problem with rules and Outlook that I have been unable to solve. I am posting here because...
February 5th 08 01:08 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
0 347 Outlook - General Queries
OL2003 - Custom form won't open on some PCs by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
Hi, all - I created a custom contact form, which works fine on some computers, and not on others - doesn't seem to matter who's logged in, as far...
November 28th 06 01:42 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
0 308 Outlook - General Queries
Using 2 Outlooks by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
In , Talal sannah Talal typed: can I get my Emails to ...
September 10th 06 02:47 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
0 376 Outlook - General Queries
outlook.pst too big, but cannot reduce by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
In , Mark typed: Hi, A friend is getting the Outlook error saying the...
August 18th 06 02:33 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
0 550 Outlook - General Queries
Troubleshooting missing items in Search Folders by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
Hi, all - I've got OL2003 SP2, and in the interest of organizing my boatload of client correspondence, I've just started setting up search folders...
August 6th 06 05:34 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
0 363 Outlook - General Queries
Forcing a view on a public calendar by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
"Thomas Rushton" wrote in message ... Good morning. A query for...
July 25th 06 03:41 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
0 450 Outlook - Calandaring
Forcing a view on a public calendar by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
"Thomas Rushton" wrote in message ... Good morning. A query for...
July 25th 06 03:41 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
0 428 Outlook - General Queries
Importing 2003 pst into 2007 by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
In , Stephen Wray typed: I backed up my previous outlook before doing a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 16th 06 05:47 PM
by Stephen Wray Go to last post
12 879 Outlook - General Queries
Reply address always defaults to exchange address by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
In , News typed: I run outlook 2003 on XP SP2. I have an exchange account (exchange ...
March 6th 06 02:27 PM
by Kozmo Go to last post
1 771 Outlook - General Queries
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14