Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Threads Started By: BillW50
Switching From Non-Threaded To Threaded View And Finding What You Were Reading by BillW50
Sometimes I read a newsgroup by threaded and sometimes non-threaded. This toggle is easy by ALT-V-V-G. Although sometimes I read a post in...
January 12th 12 06:12 PM
by BillW50 Go to last post
2 768 Outlook Express
Seeing a thread from non-thread mode by BillW50
A lot of newsgroups, I read sorted by date mainly. And once in awhile I see post which I would like to comment on. Although I would like to read...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 17th 09 10:08 PM
by BillW50 Go to last post
50 2,799 Outlook Express
Seeing a thread from non-thread mode by BillW50
A lot of newsgroups, I read sorted by date mainly. And once in awhile I see post which I would like to comment on. Although I would like to read...
November 9th 09 12:24 AM
by BillW50 Go to last post
0 164 Outlook Express
Synaptics Touchpad scrolling under OE6 by BillW50
I have Synaptics Touchpad v5.9 (7.12.3.0) installed on this Gateway laptop. And when I open a post in its own window, the touchpad scroll works...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 1st 09 01:53 PM
by o Go to last post
17 984 Outlook Express
Synaptics Touchpad scrolling under OE6 by BillW50
I have Synaptics Touchpad v5.9 (7.12.3.0) installed on this Gateway laptop. And when I open a post in its own window, the touchpad scroll works...
September 24th 09 01:12 PM
by BillW50 Go to last post
0 173 Outlook Express
ABF Outlook Express Backup (free for 12/23 only) [giveawayoftheday] by BillW50
I'm not an expert in OE backup programs. Nor do I have any connection with giveawayoftheday, except I love some of the commercial software they give...
December 23rd 06 02:30 PM
by BillW50 Go to last post
0 184 Outlook Express
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6