Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Threads Started By: Steveg or SteveG
Multiple lines in the Subject Header by SteveG
I am using Outlook 2007 and I am trying to put multiple lines of info in the Subject header. I want to put a title, then the address and then town...
February 11th 09 07:00 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 381 Outlook - Installation
When you move a document to a folder how do u retrieve it back? by SteveG
How do u retrieve a document that you save in a folder in outlook?
January 26th 09 06:04 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 158 Outlook - General Queries
Print Folder tree by SteveG
I have been asked by a colleague for help in organizing his Outlook folders. The first thing I would like to be able to do is to print out the...
November 9th 07 03:52 PM
by Jan Groshan Go to last post
5 1,351 Outlook - General Queries
I want to synchronize 2 copies of outlook, how? by Steveg
I have 2 copies of outlook 2003, one installed on my desktop in office, one installed on my laptop. when I am in the office, I like the desktop,...
November 30th 06 09:49 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 313 Outlook - Installation
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4