Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Threads Started By: Steve Cochran
How to use Outlook Express in Windows 7 by Steve Cochran
Several have wondered if there is anyway to use OE (or WinMail in Vista) in Windows 7. This page addresses some of the potential means to do...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 16th 10 01:55 AM
by Rainald Taesler Go to last post
41 3,503 Outlook Express
How to use Outlook Express in Windows 7 by Steve Cochran
Several have wondered if there is anyway to use OE (or WinMail in Vista) in Windows 7. This page addresses some of the potential means to do...
June 30th 10 08:38 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
0 348 Outlook Express
For those who wonder why Symantec is vilified... by Steve Cochran
The cure is worse than the disease. steve "N. Miller" wrote in message ... ...
May 20th 07 11:00 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
0 270 Outlook Express
MS Outlook XP not remenbering the e-mail account password by Steve Cochran
It won't hurt to ask in both places, since no one seems to have a solution. Right hand / Left hand situation. steve "Carsten"...
April 10th 07 07:52 AM
by Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin] Go to last post
2 201 Outlook - General Queries
OEX Update -- for OE and WinMail by Steve Cochran
My OEX program (http://www.oehelp.com/OEX/Default.aspx) has now been updated to work for both Outlook Express (XP and other OS's) and Windows Mail...
March 9th 07 12:59 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
7 475 Outlook Express
Where did my Contact Groups go? by Steve Cochran
Ask in an Outlook group how to import contacts from O2000 to O2007 in Vista. They can probably indicate what files you need to copy...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
February 23rd 07 01:48 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
21 783 Outlook - General Queries
Importing data form outlook by Steve Cochran
Not that I'm aware of. There may be a 3rd party product that extracts messages from pst files as eml files, but even that, I think, would require...
February 20th 07 04:35 PM
by John Butler Go to last post
2 245 Outlook - General Queries
Cannot Get Vista to Recognize Outlook 200 Install and Default Mail by Steve Cochran
You need to ask in an Outlook NG. I'm not sure Office 2000 is supported by Vista 2007. steve "MartyTheMSAccessGuy"...
February 12th 07 02:51 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
5 364 Outlook - General Queries
Font Problem by Steve Cochran
HELP. ALL MY MESSAGES ARE IN THIS WEIRD FONT!!! DELTA
November 23rd 06 09:51 PM
by Ken Go to last post
9 621 Outlook Express
How to recover a deleted folder? by Steve Cochran
DBXpress is the only thing I know of that will help. www.oehelp.com/DBXpress/ as it will analyze the entire hard drive for messages and is the only...
November 22nd 06 04:17 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
4 372 Outlook Express
message problem by Steve Cochran
Try rebooting. If that doesn't work then try a scandisk and a defrag. steve "Anna" wrote in message...
November 22nd 06 12:12 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
9 262 Outlook Express
How to empty a corrupt dbx file ? by Steve Cochran
Try File | Folder | Compact first. They might just need to be compacted. steve "MET" wrote in message...
November 20th 06 02:07 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
0 220 Outlook Express
recover disk partition and folder by Steve Cochran
If you can reformat the partition and access it via Windows Explorer then you can use the extract from disk feature of DBXpress...
November 17th 06 01:14 AM
by chenweiping Go to last post
1 253 Outlook Express
Lost "Current User\Identities" Registry key - how to get back ? by Steve Cochran
If you delete the Identities key completely, OE will start fresh. If you want the messages from the old identity, then see...
September 27th 06 05:12 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
0 605 Outlook Express
html email support by Steve Cochran
I believe this was answered already in the other NG you posted to. steve "George" wrote in message...
August 31st 06 01:19 PM
by George Go to last post
1 185 Outlook Express
banada by Steve Cochran
You need to go to Spam School. steve "ramazan" wrote in message ... bir eposta...
June 30th 06 08:19 PM
by Tom Willett Go to last post
5 242 Outlook Express
Replying with Boilerplates by Steve Cochran
You might check in one of the stationery NGs for details, but you should be able to use Insert | Text from file and choose the stationery (or...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 7th 06 11:48 AM
by Alias Go to last post
10 634 Outlook Express
Eliminating Header Info in Reply by Steve Cochran
You have to manually delete it. steve "Cindy" wrote in message ... ...
April 20th 06 11:51 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
0 260 Outlook Express
Plugins for OE by Steve Cochran
Hi Chris, Unfortunately the documentation sucks for this. They are supposedly going to improve upon it for Vista. I'm thinking of adding header...
January 20th 06 08:18 PM
by Chris Barnes Go to last post
1 338 Outlook Express
Not Q. but comment on OE "server not working" by Steve Cochran
Yes. "PA Bear" wrote in message ... Is NAV a part of NIS? Bebb wrote: I...
January 10th 06 07:52 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 383 Outlook Express
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20