Search: Threads Started By: Troy or troy
distribution list HELP!!!! by Troy
Every time I try and send an Email to my distribution list no one gets it. It goes through the process of sending it and even show it in my sent...
October 18th 09 11:34 AM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
3 297 Outlook - Using Contacts
Customized Sensitivity Levels by Troy
My manager would like to know if/how can we customize at the server level the message sensitivity levels (Normal, Personal, Private, or...
September 15th 09 03:29 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,078 Outlook - Using Forms
Appointments in To-Do bar need day separator by Troy
The "Appointments" section of the "To-Do" pane in Outlook 2007 is very handy, but can be confusing at times since there's no date or day displayed....
July 15th 08 04:05 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP}[_2_] Go to last post
5 753 Outlook - Calandaring
Distribution lists show up as a regular contact - doesn't resovle by Troy
I've got Outlook2003 on an exchange server. When I setup a distribution list, it shows up in my Contacts folder as a distribution list. However,...
March 13th 08 07:43 PM
by Mark Go to last post
5 980 Outlook - Using Contacts
Schedule a Recurring Appointment Every 7 Working Days? by Troy
My client would like to schedule a recurring meeting to occur every 7 working days (M-F) using Outlook 2003/Exchange 2003? Can this be done?
February 6th 08 03:01 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 1,882 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007 Crashes when switching between Shared Calendars & Inb by Troy
We have numerous users that are having problems with Outlook crashing when switching between other user's calendars and their Inbox. Sometimes it...
November 6th 07 08:45 PM
by Troy Go to last post
0 898 Outlook - Calandaring
Re-Run Exchange Calendar Update Tool? by Troy
Hi, I ran the Exchange Calendar Update Tool in March 2007 and implemented all the Microsoft DST patches for the servers, workstations, Outlook and...
October 18th 07 01:35 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 458 Outlook - Calandaring
troy by troy
"troy" pluimer wrote in message news:... "troy" pluimer wrote in message news:...
July 15th 07 04:26 AM
by Marcia Souza Go to last post
1 234 Outlook Express
troy by troy
"troy" pluimer wrote in message news:...
June 29th 07 03:40 AM
by troy Go to last post
0 241 Outlook Express
troy by troy
June 8th 07 02:00 PM
by Tom Willett Go to last post
1 243 Outlook Express
free/busy by Troy
we have a user with a free busy problem. the other posts i found were close, but not quite the same. basically running /cleanfreebusy doesn't...
January 12th 07 02:50 PM
by Troy Go to last post
2 588 Outlook - Calandaring
how to copy profile by troy
Greetings My step brother is upgrading his PC at work. He has ask me to help him, I can do everything except the outlook. He currently uses...
October 28th 06 01:58 AM
by Troy Bull Go to last post
2 422 Outlook - Installation
"for my information" calendar option in Outlook by Troy
When receiving a meeting invitation, I'd like the option to Decline a meeting but still have it appear on my calendar. In some cases, I want to...
July 25th 06 02:03 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 478 Outlook - Calandaring
Fax by Outlook Express by Troy
Can you indicate to me a software that it simply allows me to send fax by outlook express and to receive them in maibox specific (My network is...
July 22nd 06 12:17 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 298 Outlook Express
549987bvvxcggtn by troy
udjgsfghsdfgJKjghsgtshgfstg gfbxvgsgf xhsklghsrhscglbx bxgjbnvmbsjfghxcvbjxgfh M troy bmvkg
June 24th 06 07:22 PM
by Tom Willett Go to last post
1 348 Outlook Express
hgfbv vnvjvfwhjjgnag bvnxcbvxcvvmvbnf by troy
ggbndgfh xvbxKdbsvnbxvbmsdfbv, bxcivbnsfhnbjxcvn, mnbvn.xcbnsdgf bvnxclbgfnkdfg,hjnfbnbvncfnjdfhjstr90gfh,strhsxvlbnbknmvbncvb bnclbvncbvn ...
June 16th 06 08:27 PM
by jt3 Go to last post
3 1,541 Outlook Express
why do I get two copies of mail received by Troy
Just configured outlook 2003 as my main interface to SBC mail and find that all mail transferred is there twice. Why and how do I fix it??
February 6th 06 02:14 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 757 Outlook - General Queries