Search: Threads Started By: Todd or todd
Contacts in Server 2008 standard by Todd
Currently all users accounts have seperate "Contacts " files. I want to have all users have the same file so when we add or modify a contact it is...
September 6th 09 04:18 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 352 Outlook - Using Contacts
to help protect your security the follow up flag text has been hid by Todd
A Contact's Flag text is sometimes hidden. How can I get it to always show? I ama ahome user and this is very agravating.
June 11th 09 12:13 AM
by Todd Go to last post
2 950 Outlook - Installation
New appointment in Outlook 2003 Calender by Todd
I get the following message when I try to open a new appointment:"The form required to view this maessage cannot be displayed". I loaded a Office...
April 26th 08 09:23 PM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
1 393 Outlook - Calandaring
*****PLEASE HELP ****** Outlook 2007 Hangs Boot by Todd
I just did a clean install of Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit (Works Great) but when I Installed MS Office 2007 it worked great for a few days, now...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 12th 08 11:36 PM
by hat Go to last post
31 2,142 Outlook - General Queries
****** OUTLOOK 2007 Hangs On Boot PLEASE HELP ******** by Todd
With UAC Turned off I can oprn outlook in safe mode only.... With UAC Turned On I get an error "Microsoft Office Has Not Been Installed For The...
November 14th 07 04:58 AM
by Todd Go to last post
0 379 Outlook - Installation
****** OUTLOOK 2007 Hangs On Boot PLEASE HELP ******** by Todd
I just did a clean install of Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit (Works Great) but when I Installed MS Office 2007 it worked great for a few days, now...
November 11th 07 05:15 PM
by Todd Go to last post
4 582 Outlook - Installation
****** Hangs On Boot PLEASE HELP ******** by Todd
I just did a clean install of Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit (Works Great) but when I Installed MS Office 2007 it worked great for a few days, now...
November 6th 07 12:53 AM
by Todd Go to last post
0 441 Outlook - Installation
Is there a way to find/remove big calendar apptmnt attachments? by Todd
People have inundated me with large attachments sent in a meeting request. I am looking for an easy way to find the largest attachments and save...
August 8th 07 06:49 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,650 Outlook - Calandaring
how do I syncronize Outlook with an online calendar by todd
I am trying to syncronize Outlook calendar with Zimbra
June 20th 07 01:06 PM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
2 549 Outlook - Calandaring
Computer Crashed, How do I access Outlook Mail Account from anothe by todd
I need help, and nobody at Microsoft can seem to or want to assist me. My PC crashed and is in the shop for repair. How can I access my Outlook...
May 16th 07 01:25 AM
by DL Go to last post
2 308 Outlook - Installation
Calendar item not displaying in Day View by todd
I found this in Outlook 2003 and 2007: When I have only a single all day event in the calendar, the event does not display when in Day View. It...
April 9th 07 03:04 PM
by todd Go to last post
0 326 Outlook - Calandaring
March 17th 07 05:20 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 447 Outlook - Using Contacts
My B2TR version of Outlook opens and shuts down immediately. by todd
There's an icon error message about the data file not closing properly and it's being "checked" but then after about 3-5 seconds the program just...
November 14th 06 08:16 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 476 Outlook - Installation
Ho do I prevent duplicate contacts in Outlook? by todd
I am having duplicate contacts created after synchronization with Palm Tungsten E. How can this be prevented? I have gone in several times to...
October 9th 06 03:44 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 506 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2003 crashes when resetting reminders by todd
I use Outlook contacts & journal extensively for my tracking sales prospects. I also set reminders associated with these contacts for follow-up...
August 29th 06 07:55 PM
by todd Go to last post
0 451 Outlook - Using Contacts
How do I create ahared appointment? by todd
I have a couple of calendars in Outlook, and I wonder if there is any way to create one appointment and have it show up on 2 separate calendars. Up...
August 17th 06 11:13 PM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 432 Outlook - Calandaring
can you create a default cc: list? same names every email? by todd
I would like to have a couple names show up automatically in my emails, since I cc: these people on a regular basis. Can I set up Outlook to...
July 19th 06 06:34 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 438 Outlook - Installation
new email, the address book is not available?? by Todd
i moved my info from my old PC to my new PC via the network. the contacts are available but when i want to send a new email the address book is not...
July 15th 06 12:17 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 352 Outlook - Using Contacts
I can send email but cannot receive email in Outlook 2003 by Todd
Sylvia, Just a note: I had a similar situation about 6 months ago with the same error message. The problem I encountered came from the service...
January 23rd 06 11:33 PM
by Todd Go to last post
0 962 Outlook - General Queries
spell check not working by todd
By reading the other questions, my problem with spell check on my outlook2000 is that outlook express is also on the computer. I can't get rid of...
January 17th 06 05:11 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 632 Outlook - Installation