Search: Threads Started By: tjsmags
'Show names from the' show LAST name, not FIRST by tjsmags
When composing a new distribution list using Outlook 2003, I clicked on 'Select members' and changed the 'Show names from the' to be an 'Outlook...
September 9th 09 04:34 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 426 Outlook - Using Contacts
User-defined fields in this item vs. folder by tjsmags
When in a contact, I added some additional fields under the All Fields tab. I've added fields under User-defined fields in this item and also under...
August 25th 09 08:43 PM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
5 449 Outlook - Using Contacts
Month view show MORE details or have 5-day view by tjsmags
What happened to the work week view in Outlook 2007? Normally I view our family's calendar using MONTH view, but when there are too many items...
March 25th 09 01:03 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 2,795 Outlook - Calandaring
Printing items that are 'off' the calendar by tjsmags
Some calendar dates have more items on them then others. If I want to print a 'month' view of the calendar it shows 3 dots or an arrow (I...
September 24th 08 03:11 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 470 Outlook - Calandaring
Any idea why syncing w/ new iPhone 3G would wipe away and change d by tjsmags
I have the new iPhone 3G. No one can figure this out. When I sync my iPhone with MS Outlook 2003, it deletes PAST calendar items (mostly recurring...
September 19th 08 03:20 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 620 Outlook - Calandaring
Error when creating meeting with others in using new public calend by tjsmags
I set up a public school calendar for our school. I put in school events for all the faculty to see. Now I want them to be able to arrange...
September 15th 08 01:18 PM
by tjsmags Go to last post
2 407 Outlook - Calandaring
When using Exchange I've entered CONTACT info with birthdates by tjsmags
When entering student information in CONTACTS at our school I also use the DETAILS tab of the contact form and enter their birthdate. It only puts...
August 16th 08 01:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 502 Outlook - Calandaring
D.S.T. causing 'clocks' to show on calendar items by tjsmags
It seems before the time changes (daylight savings time) that 'clocks' always appear for calendar items AFTER the time change, but they go back to...
March 10th 08 04:54 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
3 379 Outlook - Calandaring
Can I add clipart (as a watermark) to a calendar date? by tjsmags
Can I add clipart, such as a shamrock on St. Pat's Day, on the calendar in Outlook 2003? If so, can I make it a watermark instead of full...
March 7th 08 07:08 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 1,030 Outlook - Calandaring
View week WITHOUT weekends compressed by tjsmags
In Outlook 2003, how do I view the WEEK (not work week) without having Sat/Sun compressed together? I want to see 7 full days...no weekends...
August 29th 07 02:31 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 519 Outlook - Calandaring
Sort alphabetically WITHIN categories by tjsmags
I'm so confused on how to sort contacts alphabetically when I choose to view the contacts BY CATEGORY. Once I choose to view contacts BY CATEGORY,...
July 26th 07 05:27 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 1,725 Outlook - Using Contacts
Not compress weekends in WEEK view by tjsmags
How do I stop Outlook from compressing the weekends (SAT/SUN) for the WEEK view? I know you can do this for MONTH view, but I don't see how to turn...
September 18th 06 02:15 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 764 Outlook - Calandaring
'Display as' field to show only name, not email address by tjsmags
When emailing school parents I do NOT want their email addresses to show (so no one can see each other's email addresses), yet I don't want to use...
August 29th 06 09:28 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 2,285 Outlook - Using Contacts
Auto fill name check by tjsmags
I accidentally reset all my customizing back to default. Now, when I create an email, it doesn't find the contact names (only some). When I look...
July 11th 06 10:40 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 701 Outlook - Using Contacts