Search: Threads Started By: tcebob
Outlook steals Outlook Express by tcebob
XP SP3 I use Outlook, but not for mail. On my desktop I have some quickie shortcuts for emailing favorite people, using Mailto:. Every few days the...
June 29th 08 10:05 AM
by Jack Sadie Go to last post
8 411 Outlook Express
Open directly to Contacts by tcebob
I can't find a command line switch to do this. Is it possible? rs
May 2nd 08 09:07 PM
by tcebob Go to last post
3 399 Outlook - General Queries
Message sent from "drafts" folder by tcebob
Has happened a couple times before. Started a message and had to go to a meeting, so dropped it into the Drafts folder and shut down OE. Later,...
February 3rd 07 09:26 AM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
5 652 Outlook Express
Will not reload newsgroup posts until exit the group and reenter by tcebob
If there are new posts and I hit Send/Receive, there is an eternal hour glass. Hopping to an adjacent group and then back works, but sometimes I...
January 12th 07 12:28 AM
by tcebob Go to last post
2 408 Outlook Express
Unzip by tcebob
I receive messages from a friend who subscribes to aol. Apparently, aol automatically zips attachments. So I need to unzip them manually. If I right...
September 21st 06 09:49 PM
by tcebob Go to last post
4 467 Outlook Express
Templates by tcebob
There are some addresses I use frequently, and I have tried to place pre-addressed blank templates in a directory called "Templates." This is in the...
September 19th 06 04:13 PM
by tcebob Go to last post
6 725 Outlook Express
Format question by tcebob
I created a new rule that flags my messages and colors them blue -- so I have a chance of finding them in the future. Not so much the original post...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 28th 06 08:02 PM
by AlmostBob Go to last post
13 691 Outlook Express
Att: Bruce Hagen Formatting in HTML Editor by tcebob
Back in 7/26/06. Somehow, I lost track of the thread and never saw your answer. Many thanks, the stationery did it. I was answering some mail. rs
August 26th 06 02:12 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 643 Outlook Express
Formatting utility by tcebob
Please remind me -- There was a pretty good message formatting utility for OE which could remove dangling lines, color response levels, etc. What...
August 25th 06 08:22 PM
by abdulvahap yıldırım Go to last post
4 425 Outlook Express
Formatting in HTML editor by tcebob
Even though there is a font selection box I can't pick anything but the Read default. Say the default is Arial but I want to say a few things in...
July 26th 06 09:02 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 469 Outlook Express
Shortcut addresses? by tcebob
I have a small list of frequent mail addressees and would like to (a) have them on a toolbar or (b) have them as shortcuts on the desktop. It seems...
July 25th 06 04:26 AM
by tcebob Go to last post
7 738 Outlook Express
Outlook starts Word by tcebob
Just noticed that every time I start Outlook 93 Word starts too. Quickly builds up to 33 meg memory. How can I prevent that? And why so much space?...
June 21st 06 03:58 PM
by tcebob Go to last post
2 436 Outlook - Using Contacts
Show Picture in table or card view by tcebob
Is there a way to set up a table or card view (custom) to include a picture? rs
May 13th 06 11:03 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
2 655 Outlook Express
Pictures by tcebob
Is there a way to display pictures in a table or card view? Ok, how about a pop-up? rs
May 13th 06 07:26 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 633 Outlook - Using Contacts
Save As - to the receive date. by tcebob
Save As creates a new file in Windows Explorer, therefore all dates are as of the time of the save. Is there a way -- maybe a third party utility --...
April 15th 06 04:46 PM
by tcebob Go to last post
5 414 Outlook Express
Get rid of new contact line. by tcebob
Somehow I managed to get a line at the top of a table view that is ready to accept new contact data. Swell, but I don't need it and I believe it is...
February 15th 06 12:19 AM
by tcebob Go to last post
3 500 Outlook - Using Contacts