Search: Threads Started By: sk or SK
with outlook 2007 errror "Not Implemented by sk
when i use outlook 2007 and enter contact information and try to save the contact information. it gives error outlook " not implemented " I will...
June 21st 07 01:27 PM
by Mahesh Ahlawat Go to last post
3 1,253 Outlook - General Queries
Mobile Outlook Sync : 5 hrs difference when on ET and 6 hrs when o by sk
When i send a calendar meeting from the outlook to my phone (motorola razr) using the bluetooth, the meeting time advances by 5 hrs when sent to...
January 26th 07 03:52 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 495 Outlook - Calandaring
Import Calendar to Calendar by SK
I have imported a calendar from my old pc using Outlook 2000 into my new pc using Outlook 2003. I have both calendars visible, but outlook will not...
December 23rd 06 03:18 PM
by SK Go to last post
3 273 Outlook - General Queries
Importing Calendar Question by SK
I have imported a calendar from my old pc using Outlook 2000 into my new pc using Outlook 2003. I have both calendars visible, but outlook will not...
December 22nd 06 10:34 PM
by SK Go to last post
0 402 Outlook - Calandaring
Unable to send meeting invitation by sk
I am able to send a meeting request via Outlook 2003 on my User Account, however my wife is unable to do so from the same computer under her User...
December 17th 06 02:46 AM
by sk Go to last post
2 1,268 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2003 meeting by sk
hello when i get a meeting rrequest i dont see the associated action buttons in Outlook 2003 how can i actiavte them?
July 28th 06 12:48 PM
by sk Go to last post
0 339 Outlook - General Queries
OE 6 to always open a hyperlink in a new IE application? by SK
I would like a new IE application to be started whenever I click on an e-mail hyperlink. This happens now if I have no active IE applications, but...
February 18th 06 11:35 AM
by SK Go to last post
2 1,337 Outlook Express
can't send/receive in OL2003. "operation failed. object missing" by sk
I recently installed MS Office Standard 2003. Everything seems to work except Outlook. I can't send or receive, when I hit the send/receive button I...
January 26th 06 01:40 PM
by sk Go to last post
0 866 Outlook - Installation