Search: Threads Started By: salad or Salad
Restrict method question on email. What am I doing wrong? by Salad
I'm not getting a subroutine to return the correct counts based on using the Restrict method. Is it because I am passing the wrong date format? If...
February 25th 10 10:16 PM
by Salad Go to last post
2 1,825 Outlook and VBA
Userproperty question by Salad
If I don't want to process certain emails is an Inbox folder, is one method of doing so while scanning the folder's emails is to check the value of...
February 25th 10 02:25 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 644 Outlook and VBA
CreateObject(), GetObject() question by Salad
I have the following sub Sub test() 'it doesn't matter which of these I use. Dim olApp As Object 'Dim olApp As Outlook.Application ...
February 24th 10 06:05 PM
by Salad Go to last post
8 1,757 Outlook and VBA
Pickfolder question by Salad
If I run Set olfolder = olapp.GetNamespace("MAPI").PickFolder and select a folder, the TypeName is always "MAPIFolder". Is there a property or...
February 24th 10 04:52 AM
by Salad Go to last post
6 1,572 Outlook and VBA
MailItem Find Method question by Salad
Using the Find method to find a Subject, I have a couple of questions. If the Subject is "Test", the following code finds the email. If the...
February 23rd 10 04:38 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
6 1,586 Outlook and VBA
Why are different email names displayed by Salad
If I click on Inbox, I'll see my messages in the inbox pane. They might look like First Message and if the email pane for...
January 28th 10 04:53 PM
by Salad Go to last post
2 544 Outlook and VBA
Finding an inbox email question by Salad
I've spent awhile looking for a way to find an email on the web and google groups. I'm not having very much luck, probably am not entering the...
January 26th 10 12:28 AM
by Salad Go to last post
0 371 Outlook and VBA
Xref type property in an email header? by Salad
When I post this message, in the header it will contain an Xref number. It contains the newsgroup and an identifier...
November 15th 09 05:11 PM
by Salad Go to last post
6 792 Outlook and VBA
Automatically extract attachments? by Salad
The "imagined" scenario. The company has a template Excel file called StufToDo.Xls they give all their external PMs. Daily or weekly the PMs send...
July 10th 09 08:25 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 835 Outlook and VBA
Why different To's? by Salad
For email, if I do Set obj = objFolder.Items.Item(i) Msgbox obj.To I might get Joe Blow or Is there anyway to always retrieve...
December 22nd 08 02:19 AM
by Salad Go to last post
4 578 Outlook and VBA
Determining a Constant value? by Salad
One of my code lines is If objFolder.Items(I).Class = 43 Then How do I find the name of the constant 43? If I go to the object browser and select...
December 11th 08 03:49 PM
by Salad Go to last post
2 639 Outlook and VBA
FlagStatus question by Salad
I want to process some records and since an email may have been read or unread, is the best way to process selected records is by using the...
November 7th 08 03:01 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 1,104 Outlook and VBA
What makes up a unique id for finding an email? by Salad
Using the Find method you can't use EntryID. Is the best way to find an email is using the subject and create time values?
November 5th 08 02:30 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 995 Outlook and VBA
Is there a way to get the profile name by Salad
Is there a way to determine what the profile name that is in use in an Outlook session? If so, can you provide a small code snippet demonstration...
November 5th 08 02:26 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 536 Outlook and VBA
How to display text of a hyperlink in an email body? by salad
I would like to put Click Here where a person could click on that phrase and it would open the link to http://www.test.com ..Body = "This is test...
June 28th 07 07:39 PM
by salad Go to last post
3 1,029 Outlook and VBA
Creating a menu or command button in Outlook by salad
I was wondering if it is possible to put a command button or menu item in Outlook. The caption read something like "File It". Then when someone...
April 9th 07 03:26 AM
by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
6 594 Outlook and VBA
Explanation of Items count? by salad
I have the following code. Dim Olapp As Object Dim Olmapi As Object Dim Olfolder As Object Set Olapp = GetObject(,...
April 4th 07 06:14 PM
by salad Go to last post
2 1,120 Outlook and VBA
Convert to text. by salad
I noticed that as I scroll thru the messages in the Junk folder it says "Converted message to text". Is it possible to grab the message body save...
April 4th 07 03:07 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 533 Outlook and VBA
What does Resolve do? by salad
I am using automation from Access to send an email. Here's some code from MS and it uses the Resolve method to do something...I'm not sure what. ...
July 29th 06 06:15 PM
by salad Go to last post
4 1,316 Outlook and VBA