Search: Threads Started By: Roger or roger
How to stop Outlook 2007 losing connection to an IMAP server by Roger
I am using Outlook 2007 and Windows 7 on a Lenovo laptop. I am accessing an IMAP server on 1&1. I am constantly losing connection to the IMAP...
February 7th 10 11:01 PM
by Stuart Go to last post
3 563 Outlook - Installation
I have a e-mail in my delete file that will not deleate. by roger
I have tried to delete a file from my junk mail file, when I try to remove the e-mail I get a message to go to an in box repair tool, with a...
December 9th 09 07:31 PM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
1 678 Outlook - Installation
Can I use a macro within Outlook ? by Roger
I am using Outlook 2003. I have written vba for macros in other office apps but not Outlook. We get a lot of emails with sales details. Many...
December 4th 09 02:29 PM
by Roger Go to last post
2 623 Outlook and VBA
Using Two Computers by Roger
I use Outlook in pop3 mode. We have multiple computers downloading mail so we leave messages on the server until deleted. With Outlook 2000, when...
November 24th 09 01:01 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 690 Outlook - General Queries
Errors 0x800CCC90 & 0x800CCC92 by Roger
I am having the above error numbers appear. I have tried my username with and without the @btconnect.com and have also deleted the account and...
November 19th 09 05:01 PM
by Roger Go to last post
8 1,834 Outlook Express
Errors 0x800CCC90 & 0x800CCC92 by Roger
I am having the above error numbers appear. I have tried my username with and without the @btconnect.com and have also deleted the account and...
November 19th 09 01:10 PM
by Roger Go to last post
0 761 Outlook Express
Upgrade from Outlook 2000? by Roger
My wife is still using Outlook 2000. This leaves her stuck in XP. If I got Outlook 2007 would it read in the Outlook 2000 pst files? Is there a...
November 7th 09 11:24 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 352 Outlook - General Queries
Zip Codes won't export from my outlook contacts to excel by Roger
Why won't my Postal zip codes export to an excel file? Everything else exports fine.
October 28th 09 01:22 AM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
1 405 Outlook - Using Contacts
Accidentally deleted all messages in the inbox folder by roger
Accidentally deleted all messages in the inbox folder using shift+delete. Is there any way to retrieve them? Can I use 'restore' ? --...
October 1st 09 01:44 PM
by o Go to last post
8 2,672 Outlook Express
Contacts and Windows Address Bood by Roger
What is the difference between Contacts and Windows Address Book and how can I copy my contacts to the address book?
July 7th 09 11:30 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 500 Outlook - Using Contacts
contacts, current view, catagories, won't sort by catagory by Roger
I made differnt sorts in contactscurrent viewcatagories but when I wanted to go back to the original catagories sort, I got an error message "You...
July 4th 09 08:46 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 728 Outlook - Using Contacts
attachments by Roger
How do I get my attachment paperclip to show up at the top right side of the preview pane? Some of my computers show it there while others require...
April 2nd 09 08:16 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 475 Outlook - Installation
wab dll error in outlook by Roger
When I try to import my PST files or try to print a html email, I get the error message: WAB DLL file is missing. Similar error when I try to get...
February 11th 09 03:03 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 407 Outlook - Using Contacts
outlook 2000 hangs on any activity by Roger
I am running Outlook 2000 on an XP Pro machine. My pst file is now about 960K. I can open it but if I try to do anything, like check mail, open a...
January 15th 09 07:30 AM
by DL Go to last post
3 413 Outlook - General Queries
Office 2000, Outlook 2007 and Vista???? by Roger
I am running Vista and have Office 2000 apps, except Outlook, running fine. I don't feel like switching whole hog but might be interested in getting...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 2nd 09 08:11 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
11 814 Outlook - General Queries
Obfuscation by roger
Has anyone done obfuscation with Office add-ins? What products have you tried? Thanks,
December 12th 08 07:36 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 509 Add-ins for Outlook
2007 2000 interchange? by Roger
I have been moving the pst file from one computer to another to keep my Outlook 2000 current on different computers. Actually, this has been...
October 24th 08 08:07 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 240 Outlook - General Queries
Exporting contacts to excel by Roger
I have outlook 07 and when I try to export my contacts to excell everything exports except my zip codes. They show up as a 0. Does anyone know the...
August 18th 08 07:27 PM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
2 340 Outlook - Using Contacts
Backup outlook folder by Roger
My computer recently crashed and I had some technician backed up all my documents and outlook information. He saved 2 outlook folders: office and...
August 5th 08 07:09 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 518 Outlook - Installation
How are messages flaged as "already poped" by Roger
I move my Outlook 2000 info from one computer to another by copying the outlook.pst file to a flash drive and then copying onto the other computer....
May 31st 08 11:49 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
9 567 Outlook - General Queries
Synchronize shared calender with cell phone by Roger
Hi, At work we all use a shared calender for appointments. I want to synchronize my cell phone only with this shared calender. Is this...
March 31st 08 02:15 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
1 469 Outlook - Calandaring
In coming All Day Event meetings from people on vacation time F by Roger
I have various people who send me meeting request showing when they will be out of the office, they use all day events, however they for some reason...
November 22nd 07 12:05 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 498 Outlook - Calandaring
using macros in Outlook by Roger
I have Outlook 2003 and have written a macro that I use each week to attached a data file to an email and send it to a client. I need to rename the...
September 17th 07 05:43 PM
by F. H. Muffman Go to last post
1 529 Outlook - General Queries
How to use macros in Outlook? by Roger
I have Outlook 2003 and have written a macro that I use to attach a data file to an email and send it to a client. I need to rename the datafile...
September 17th 07 04:52 PM
by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 599 Outlook and VBA
removing hard returns in email messages by roger
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to remove hard returns? If for example I copy text from a message and paste it into another application, it...
September 12th 07 02:53 AM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
1 357 Outlook Express