Search: Threads Started By: Paul or paul or PaUL
Sending multiple events by Paul
Hi 1. When I have completed a commercial agreement for one of my clients, I send them a list of the key dates and events arising out of it. 2....
May 17th 10 12:41 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
2 1,885 Outlook - Calandaring
Create appointment to custom (shared) outlook calendar by Paul
Hi, I'm using access 2003 I'm looking for some code to create appointments into a shared outlook calendar. We've got several shared calendars and...
May 10th 10 10:07 PM
by khu Go to last post
3 2,239 Outlook and VBA
outlook 2003 can't see exchange folders by paul
system: vista sp1 outlook 2003 I have a new hp laptop so this is first time setup problems. works: 1. I setup a new profile, created a new...
April 17th 10 10:21 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,084 Outlook - Installation
outlook 2007 access dinied do not have permission by paul
cannot open your default e-mail folders. File access is denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file...
February 19th 10 12:21 PM
by neo Go to last post
1 858 Outlook - Installation
Setting appointment label by Paul
Hi, I'm using office 2003. I'm using the code below to change the label for my appointments based on the subject contents, but when I run the code...
February 4th 10 03:04 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,112 Outlook and VBA
Create appointment to custom (shared) outlook calendar by Paul
Hi, I'm using access 2003 I'm looking for some code to create appointments into a shared outlook calendar. We've got several shared calendars and...
February 3rd 10 02:19 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 525 Outlook - Calandaring
Macros Do Not Run by Paul
I just moved from one computer to another. I copied that VBA macros, but they do not run. I have security at Medium. Is there something I am...
February 2nd 10 03:29 PM
by JP[_3_] Go to last post
1 719 Outlook and VBA
new appointments, recurring, non-sequential. How can I do it? by Paul
Is there anyone that can help met to find a quick way of entering the same detail for a lot of appointments on various days spread through the year...
January 20th 10 01:54 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 760 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook.pst File Size by Paul
Hi: In an effort to manage the thousands of emails that I've sent and recieved over the years I have created multiple smaller .pst files to create...
January 18th 10 11:37 AM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
3 439 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook.pst File Size by Paul
Hi: In an effort to manage the thousands of emails that I've sent and recieved over the years I have created multiple smaller .pst files to create...
January 17th 10 10:44 PM
by Paul Go to last post
0 361 Outlook - Using Contacts
RE Sending Emails Remotely by Paul
I have a new laptop and I can recieve outlook emails wherever I am remotely. My problem is that I can not send emails out of outlook from some...
January 5th 10 03:18 PM
by Brian Tillman[_2_] Go to last post
1 330 Outlook - Installation
I can't recieve new mail from one contact by Paul
I can't recieve new mail from one specific contact. I can recieve replys from him but any new messages that he sends do not go through. We have...
December 21st 09 11:31 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 438 Outlook - Using Contacts
registerme by paul
December 18th 09 08:19 PM
by yosrafelhi Go to last post
8 417 Outlook Express
How do I remove attachments in calendar? by Paul
The size of my calendar folder is 100MB due to many entries with attachments. Is there a way to remove/delete the attachments without having to...
December 18th 09 03:53 PM
by WJason Go to last post
3 2,892 Outlook - Calandaring
registerme by paul
November 22nd 09 01:04 PM
by paul Go to last post
0 232 Outlook Express
Bulk change of mail server settings for outlook by paul
Hi, I am having trouble finding a way to configure all of the clients that will be connecting to a new exchange servers we are installing for a...
October 22nd 09 04:35 PM
by Jennifer Houchin Go to last post
4 879 Outlook - Installation
I sent an invite attendee from calender/attendee couldnt open by Paul
Is there something I can do when I send an invite to make sure those who dont have microsoft office/outlook can open/accept invite or can they...
October 7th 09 01:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 853 Outlook - Calandaring
Drag and drop link stopped working by Paul
I used to drag and drop links from OE6 messages to IE7 window to open the webapges. It suddenly stopped working. I checked in the IE7's Internet...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 6th 09 06:35 AM
by Gao zhi min Go to last post
42 3,090 Outlook Express
Drag and drop link stopped working by Paul
I used to drag and drop links from OE6 messages to IE7 window to open the webapges. It suddenly stopped working. I checked in the IE7's Internet...
September 13th 09 06:01 AM
by Paul Go to last post
0 351 Outlook Express
Move mail item after send by Paul
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003 Is it possible to specify a folder where the send items are moved into. I'm working with a custom form and can only...
August 20th 09 10:46 AM
by enomine Go to last post
2 381 Outlook - Using Forms
Reply / forward with a custom form. by Paul
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003 I've created a custom form for internal communication to mail send to our shared mailbox. This form is located on our...
July 24th 09 02:57 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
1 2,683 Outlook and VBA
Script to send with custom form by Paul
Hi, I'm using outlook 2003. I've created an custom form that I would like to use. And I've got a question; Is it possible that when I send to form,...
July 24th 09 05:13 AM
by Hollis Paul Go to last post
4 533 Outlook - Using Forms
Quarterly View in Outlook Calendar by Paul
Is there a way to setup a vew in Outlook calendar for quarters (ie 3 months at a time)? If yes, can someone let me know how to do it?
June 10th 09 05:13 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,383 Outlook - Calandaring
Un share by Paul
Why is it that the users do not share their outlook calendar, yet if you click on open a shared calendar and select a user in the exchange list, the...
May 12th 09 12:53 AM
by Paul Go to last post
6 589 Outlook - Calandaring
0x800c012E,5 by paul
I have tried to locate folders.dbx without success. How can I access this file to delete it? Your help will be much appreciated.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 3rd 09 09:23 PM
by Group almustshar Go to last post
14 1,183 Outlook Express