Search: Threads Started By: mitch or Mitch
Filtering reminders Calendar only? by Mitch
I've got a user Outlook 2003, who setup up Tasks to remind them of items to be completed, can Outlook show reminders from Just the Calendar, or is...
February 26th 10 04:27 PM
by Mitch Go to last post
0 492 Outlook - Calandaring
The macro name.ThisOutlookSession.DisplayMyForm cannot be found. by Mitch
So from time to time I run into this error, I click the macro button that was created and get this error. If I close OUTLOOK 2003 sp3 and restart it...
October 19th 09 01:28 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
2 638 Outlook and VBA
Shared calender not showing the correct subject by Mitch
I have shared my calender with several people. It works, they can see it. But what does not work is that instead of showing the subject line in their...
August 13th 09 07:59 PM
by Mitch Go to last post
0 420 Outlook - Calandaring
If loop not running by Mitch
Using Outlook 2003, this script runs whne a users clicks a button to submit emails with attachments with a different frequency. It basically gets...
August 10th 09 08:58 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 566 Outlook and VBA
Outlook VBA Form not finding FOR LOOP -- Error message by Mitch
I'm using Outlook 2003 SP3, using a VBA Form created throug Outlook, it basically checks some checkboxes for a value of True, then adds an email...
August 7th 09 10:47 PM
by Mitch Go to last post
2 630 Outlook and VBA
Radio buttons and checkboxes by Mitch
Is it possible to use a radio buttons state to change the checkbox values? IE: User clicks on a radio button, the values of the checkboxes beside it...
August 7th 09 04:07 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
2 1,075 Outlook and VBA
VBA Form how to load in Outlook 2003 by Mitch
I know this is an absolute newbie question, but I've designed a basic form with radio/checkboxes etc. All I want it to do is load, but I can't seem...
August 7th 09 03:49 PM
by Mitch Go to last post
4 869 Outlook and VBA
Outlook 2007 - PST Files - Cyclic Redundancy by Mitch
I'm trying to copy the .pst files from my Outlook to Outlook on my new laptop. I keep getting a cyclic redundancy error and it will not allow me to...
April 16th 09 10:20 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,312 Outlook - Installation
"Full Name" field reversed by Mitch
In my Contacts, certain, seemingly random names are reversed in the "Full Name" field. Although each name is listed as FIRST NAME John and LAST...
December 30th 08 03:20 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 702 Outlook - Using Contacts
ics extension stripped by Mitch
I use outlook 2003 for calendaring but Eudora 7 for email on multiple computers. If I receive an Outlook meeting invitation in Eudora on an XP...
December 3rd 08 10:25 PM
by Mitch Go to last post
4 1,153 Outlook - Calandaring
Macro sending email how to disable warning? by Mitch
I know this must be asked a thousand times, but were do you go to get a certificate to allow a macro to send a messages. Is there a cost? The Macro...
October 28th 08 05:06 PM
by Mitch Go to last post
6 2,361 Outlook and VBA
Automatic Accept Meeting Invites? by Mitch
I tried looking into the rules but the only thing I could find was to move an item to a calendar entry. Which won't turn on the reminder of a...
October 25th 08 05:53 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,488 Outlook - Calandaring
Is this possible?Shared calendar reminders between 3 people &remin by Mitch
Hi, I'm working on creating a macro to create 2 appointments, but it has to send reminders to 3 specific people. I have the code to create items in...
October 3rd 08 10:40 PM
by Mitch Go to last post
1 2,132 Outlook and VBA
Local and Global Contacts for Word addresses by Mitch
I have a user who has an extra option on the toolbars to set were the contact is stored? Options are for Local, Global etc. But I cannot find it...
August 11th 08 08:51 PM
by Mitch Go to last post
2 297 Outlook - Using Contacts
calendar appointments cannot be read by mitch
lately, appointments set on the calendar and sent to clients outside of the office cannot be read. It's all gobbilygook. How to I fix the problem?
June 3rd 08 03:00 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_221_] Go to last post
1 533 Outlook - Calandaring
Existing 2003 Outlook Calendar was replaced by a blank calendar. by mitch
Today my existing calendar was replaced by two blank calendars. My reminders are still functioning, however I do not know how to restore the...
March 25th 08 10:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
5 599 Outlook - Calandaring
Two Copies of Outlook - Exporting by Mitch
Because I have to sync my Treo phone on my laptop (it won't sync on Vista on my desktop) -- I want to be able to export ALL of my calendar from my...
March 18th 08 08:32 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 394 Outlook - Calandaring
How do I move the outlook calendar to your desktop? by Mitch
Can you move the outlook calendar to the desktop to be there full time.
October 10th 07 11:59 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 412 Outlook - Calandaring
Keeps saying password is wrong by mitch
For a year outlook Express has been retrieving my mail from my HughesNet account with no problem. Now everytime it starts to retrieve it, it says...
July 9th 07 08:23 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 5,191 Outlook Express
I cant get my email through aol on outlook by mitch
I set up my accounts while using outlook but I cant send emails, or recieve any emails without going to other on line sites such as aol, hotmail, I...
June 7th 07 12:18 AM
by Laura Go to last post
1 265 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook Address Book not accessible by mitch
Hi, I am using outlook 2003 on Windows on Windows Vista Business edition. This particular computer is not on a domain. When I go under the...
February 22nd 07 09:08 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 381 Outlook - Using Contacts
Cannot connect to Exchange one off local network by mitch
Using RPC over HTTP config to Exchange Server, all works as designed while logged into local domain. Remotely from anywhere but local domain, I...
February 4th 07 05:05 AM
by mitch Go to last post
0 404 Outlook - Installation
my outlook would not send out messages by mitch
I started using outlook a couple weeks ago. I thought everything was going fine. I was receiving messages ok. When I tried to send messages, it...
December 6th 06 11:37 PM
by mitch Go to last post
0 320 Outlook - General Queries
Is this possible? by mitch
I run a small business and I often travel. It would be great NOT to have to bring my laptop with me. All I'd need to do this would be to have...
July 5th 06 09:24 PM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
1 322 Outlook - Installation
OE sending blank response posts to a newsgroup when reading by Mitch
Hello, Someone I know is having the problem that when he just *reads* messages on a newsgroup, when closing each message (X close box), OE...
June 4th 06 10:37 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 466 Outlook Express