Search: Threads Started By: Mac or mac
turn off automatic reminders for a single calender (outlook 2007) by MAC
I have two calenders one for tracking appointments/meetings etc. and one for tracking information for my timesheets. I do not want reminders for...
October 22nd 09 02:16 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 763 Outlook - Calandaring
Default Outlook calendar by Mac
I'm trying to automatically import my work calendar (on Google). Only problem is that I don't want the import data to go to my default Outlook...
January 10th 09 02:31 PM
by Mac Go to last post
2 403 Outlook - Calandaring
How do I get appointments to go in an order other than alphabeti? by MAC
I am trying to color code my calendar, but want the colors to appear in a certain order. Everytime I put something in it goes in alphabetical...
December 16th 08 05:16 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
1 488 Outlook - Calandaring
Context menu by Mac
Is it possible to add a conext menu item item to either the 'Additional Actions' menu item or beneath the 'Add to Outlook Contacts' menu...
May 12th 08 11:27 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 911 Add-ins for Outlook
synch calendar with LN by mac
Do you know any good solution to synchronization of Outlook 2003 calendar with Lotus Notes? I would like to edit all data in Outlook and make it...
April 30th 08 06:38 PM
by GB Go to last post
1 553 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook after a reinstall of Windows XP by Mac
I had to recover my system and I now need to reinstall office. All of the data folders and data were recovered. When I install Outlook, will my...
January 21st 08 02:03 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 310 Outlook - Installation
Is outlook express 6 sleeping? by Mac
I use outlook express 6 to access newsgroups. If I don't use it for a short while but still minimized on my DSL connection. Sometimes when clicking...
May 22nd 07 06:45 PM
by Go to last post
4 267 Outlook Express
Help by mac
"Leona Willis" LMLaurion wrote in message ... Can not get my mail sent What am I doing wrong Please...
April 29th 07 03:42 PM
by Leona Willis Go to last post
2 227 Outlook Express
migrating OE from win98 SE ..to winxp.... by mac
"dave" wrote in message ... ...hi all ....a question about migrating OE from...
April 23rd 07 12:14 PM
by Anais Dhur Go to last post
5 555 Outlook Express
Outlook in Hiding by Mac
I seem to be stopped at the "Uninstall Outlook 2003. I can find no previous versions of outlook to delete Outlook 2007 won't install from the trial...
January 22nd 07 04:16 PM
by Dave Y Go to last post
2 458 Outlook - Installation
how can i send the e-mail by mac
"Dr.Latif Hemat Ahmadzai" wrote in message ... Hi to all of you how can i...
January 10th 07 04:54 PM
by szanyi jozsef Go to last post
4 346 Outlook Express
Setting up a group by Mac
I have not worked with outlook, except to send an email, but I was asked to set up a distribution list so that I can email a file to multiple...
November 10th 06 01:55 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 428 Outlook - General Queries
confirmation by mac
"william marshall" wrote in message ... my email address is...
October 25th 06 04:13 PM
by william marshall Go to last post
2 596 Outlook Express
Outlook Express printing problem by mac
This problem only happens with Outlook Express. When I print my e-mail, it cuts the first two letters on the left margin. I can not find anywhere...
October 22nd 06 05:18 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
2 469 Outlook Express
Printing problem with Outlook Express by mac
This problem only happens with Outlook Express. When I print my e-mail, it cuts the first two letters on the left margin. I can not find anywhere...
October 21st 06 02:54 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 561 Outlook - General Queries
August 26th 06 06:11 AM
by Milly Staples - MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 664 Outlook - Calandaring
Newsgroups by Mac
How can I configure OE6 to permit me to send an e-mail reply to an individual message from a newsgroup? When I try this and hit the "reply" button,...
July 18th 06 08:58 PM
by Roland Bierlein Go to last post
7 832 Outlook Express
Outlook 2003 + Exchange 2003 Resource calendars by Mac
Hi, Has someone else had a problem using these resource calendars using Outlook 2003 client. Users are unable to book these calendars occasionally....
April 10th 06 08:54 AM
by William Lefkovics [MVP] Go to last post
1 632 Outlook - General Queries
Help! by mac
"sandy" wrote in message ... ÓñÃ× Hello!Friends ,I'm the first time to use this email...
April 6th 06 08:00 AM
by 0617588348 Go to last post
8 591 Outlook Express
Outlook 2003 constantly asking for change password by Mac
Hi, I have this problem here. We have Exchange 2003 and Windows XP as the environment. Office 2003 is the client that we are using. The...
April 1st 06 07:53 PM
by William Lefkovics [MVP] Go to last post
7 1,014 Outlook - General Queries
.VCF cards and Outlook by Mac
Is there a way to import a lot of .VCF cards (0ver 800) into my outlook contact list without having to do so one card at a time?
January 26th 06 10:32 PM
by Mac Go to last post
0 664 Outlook - Using Contacts