Search: Threads Started By: Johnny or johnny
Unable to delete private appointments in shared Outook calendar. by johnny
Hi, I'm unable to delete "Private" meetings/appointments in a shared Outlook calendar that were created by myself. I have full...
August 25th 11 08:49 PM
by D Kidman Go to last post
2 6,431 Outlook - Calandaring
sending emails by the state catagory by Johnny
I have about 1,700 email addrerss. I need to send out emails by the state they live in. I can't seam to do this. One way if possible, if i can...
January 12th 10 09:36 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
2 356 Outlook - Using Contacts
Syncronisation Problem by Johnny
When activating ActiveSync for my contacts I receive an error message "You cannot syncronise with the Outlook-profile you are using, as one other...
May 20th 09 04:56 PM
by Johnny Go to last post
7 662 Outlook - Using Contacts
Publish Calendar-Office Online by Johnny
I want to add a hyperlink to an email "add to outlook calendar" to invitees to an event. I was under the understanding that you had to sign up for...
October 12th 08 04:02 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 552 Outlook - Calandaring
Help! Why do I keep getting this error message popping up! by Johnny
I recently installed Office Suite 2007. I later deleted Outlook because my wife preferred Outlook Express. When we open Outlook Express everything...
March 5th 08 06:35 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
2 298 Outlook Express
Address Book and about to look for the rusty razor blade by johnny
My address book with the zillion adresses was in Outlook last week--now it shows no contact addresses--Outllok was being a little quirky so I went...
June 12th 07 12:43 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 338 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook contact layout has changed by Johnny
The layout of the contact form has changed as follows: Fisrt line of the form is now horizontal as opposed to the standard vertical format. Also the...
April 21st 07 08:44 PM
by Johnny Go to last post
0 312 Outlook - Using Contacts
OE Q backup by Johnny
Why is it that OE Quick Backup saves .dbx files (eg. hotmail), which are viewable in their backup folder, yet these are not exhibited among the...
September 13th 06 10:09 AM
by nicolas-cecile Go to last post
3 795 Outlook Express
Error Message on Import by Johnny
I try to import messages to OE and it doesn't seem to matter which computer I am on or which identity - even a newly made identity - I try to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 13th 06 10:09 AM
by nicolas-cecile Go to last post
10 1,115 Outlook Express
Downloading account by Johnny
My uk2 server downloads to OE via the inbox but the sent items that were issued through web mail do not come to OE. Is there any way to do something...
September 5th 06 05:24 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 463 Outlook Express
Doubling of posts by Johnny
I take note of this: http://www.insideoe.com/faqs/why.htm#dupes that PA Bear alerted me to when I raised the issue but it refers specifically to one...
August 30th 06 09:49 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 446 Outlook Express
downloading hotmail by Johnny
I notice my Hotmail Sent Items folder does not download from webmail to OE. Is there any way to rectify this? Cheers.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 26th 06 12:48 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
18 1,427 Outlook Express
every other month appears blacked out on calender how do I stopit by Johnny
Im using outlook 2002. Every other month of the monthly work view appears to be blacked out. You can see the appointments but not the dates. ...
August 20th 06 05:06 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 524 Outlook - Calandaring
Make my pictures smaller by Johnny
When I used to send photos via email this file, a box came up saying did I want to resize my pictures. Now it won't come up at all and I have to...
June 13th 06 07:22 PM
by Johnny Go to last post
3 1,060 Outlook Express
MAPI32.DLL error resolved (maybe) by Johnny
Like many of you, I spent a whole day trying to resolve the wrong version or corrupted MAPI32.DLL error. I tried all suggestion I found in the...
June 13th 06 12:45 AM
by Johnny Go to last post
0 485 Outlook - Installation
OE quick backup and hotmail by Johnny
I use the OE Quick Backup utility and notice it doesn't save hotmail that is in OE, presumably because it's taken to be online. However, not all of...
June 2nd 06 12:13 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
4 623 Outlook Express
I want a csv export of my outlook contacts but I only get the pst by Johnny
I want to export my Outlook contacts to a csv file (my new job uses Groupwise email...uhgggg) but when I use the import/export utility under file,...
March 8th 06 05:58 AM
by IvKo Go to last post
4 896 Outlook - Using Contacts