Search: Threads Started By: jbclem
not enough space (4GB) to compact Indox? by jbclem
I have more than 4 GB empty space on my C drive, and I just deleted a bunch of large size emails in my Inbox. When I try to compact the Inbox I get...
September 18th 14 07:29 AM
by jbclem Go to last post
0 1,442 Outlook Express
How to change fonts (size) in OE6 upper portion of messages (Subject, From, Sent, etc...) by jbclem
I just switched video cards on my Win2000 computer, and many of the fonts and text size have changed. I know how to change the font size of the...
October 6th 10 11:08 AM
by jbclem Go to last post
3 945 Outlook Express
How to change font size in Subject, From, Send section by jbclem
I recently changed video cards and most of the fonts changed slightly, mostly to different sizes. In OE6 I can adjust the message font sizes in the...
October 1st 10 01:07 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 1,530 Outlook Express
importing backup identity isn't working (OE6) by jbclem
After a profile corruption I'm trying to get things back to normal. For Outlook Express 6 in Windows 2000, I'm importing from the backup...
February 12th 09 11:31 AM
by jbclem Go to last post
2 293 Outlook Express
imported email from old profile, but newsgroups didn't import by jbclem
I had a corrupted profile so I had to set up a new profile, then discovered a backup identity and I tried to import all my old emails, email...
February 1st 09 04:06 AM
by hh29268679 Go to last post
4 406 Outlook Express
Can OE6 block my outgoing messages, calling them SPAM? by jbclem
A week ago I lost the ability to send email messages(or replies). Every message I attempt to send produces this error message: An unknown error...
September 7th 08 12:43 AM
by jbclem Go to last post
7 666 Outlook Express
How to sent email without my return address by jbclem
I want to send an email back to a spammer (actually a response to a fraud email) and I don't want to identify myself. Is this possible? How can I do...
August 26th 08 01:38 AM
by N. Miller Go to last post
3 1,525 Outlook Express
can't import .eml files by jbclem
I have two OE6 identities. Today I tried to forward some messages from the less used one to the one I use daily. This failed for some reason I...
August 23rd 08 07:31 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
3 616 Outlook Express
IE6 keeps generating errors and closing by jbclem
IE6 has worked fine for a long time on my Win2000 computer. Lately it won't work for more than a few minutes, always giving an error message that...
June 17th 08 01:06 PM
by No Name Go to last post
4 307 Outlook Express
Can't post new message from newsgroup without switching to INBOX first by jbclem
Excuse the duplicate message, I wanted to edit the original one(to a diff newsgroup) and couldn't. Then I realized this group was the one I prefered...
May 22nd 08 03:43 AM
by jbclem Go to last post
3 657 Outlook Express
msimn.exe using 60-99% cpu, even after closing OE6 by jbclem
The subject line says it all...something has changed recently and when I start running OE6 the cpu usage goes up dramatically and stays that way. ...
May 20th 08 09:53 PM
by Юля Кочергина Go to last post
8 1,061 Outlook Express
Computer crashed, I lost new message in process...can I find it somewhere? by jbclem
I was in the middle of a long response to an email when my Win2000 computer crashed. Is it possible that this response message might be found in a...
December 10th 07 03:11 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 413 Outlook Express
Outlook Express on both LAN computers, but want to limit email downloading to just one by jbclem
The subject header says most of what I want to know, but the other part is that I'd like to be able to send email from computer #2 on the LAN...I...
September 10th 07 06:51 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 258 Outlook Express
How much disk space is necessary to receive email...85mb???? by jbclem
My email collection stopped in the middle of downloading 240 emails, with the error message "not enough disk space". I checked that partition and...
July 20th 07 01:31 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 841 Outlook Express
unsent email disapeared when electricity shut off...how to find it? by jbclem
I had just finished (but not sent) an important email when my electricity shut off. When I restarted my computer, this email was gone. Is there...
April 21st 07 12:54 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 409 Outlook Express
how to change text font by jbclem
I'm using IE & OE 5.5 but the solution is probably the same for version 6.0, how to change the text font in the text, on web pages, and in...
March 17th 07 07:47 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 591 Outlook Express
Can't post newsgroup messages unless I go to Inbox first? by jbclem
Recently I've noticed that whenever I send a message to a newsgroup, and click on Send, there is an error message and the message is still in my...
December 27th 06 08:03 AM
by Gerry Cornell Go to last post
4 584 Outlook Express
all OE6 message texts vanished, then reappeared later? by jbclem
I shouldn't be complaining since all the message texts came back, but I'd like to figure out if there was something I did to trigger this. Today,...
November 14th 06 10:30 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 420 Outlook Express
Accessing old newsgroup messages? by jbclem
My Outlook Express 6 allows me to retrieve 600 more headers, but is there an archive of newsgroup messages somewhere and a way to access it, or do...
November 12th 06 09:08 PM
by jbclem Go to last post
6 960 Outlook Express
Messages I write always wordwrap about half-way across page by jbclem
I haven't figured out how to format the line length in a message I write, or return, in Outlook Express. They always end about half-way across the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 25th 06 05:24 AM
by Charlie Tame Go to last post
15 917 Outlook Express