Search: Threads Started By: Jamie or jamie
Can't open Outlook '07 successfully to change configuration by Jamie
I am unable to open Microsoft Outlook 2007 in Windows 7 successfully as when I open it starts a chain of message box that with any option I select...
December 14th 09 09:23 AM
by neo Go to last post
3 719 Outlook - Installation
Removing accidentally imported contacts from Outlook by Jamie
My co-worker was trying to add new contacts (about 500 of them) to a new folder, but accidentally them to her contacts. Is there a way to undo or...
June 24th 09 06:45 PM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
1 439 Outlook - Using Contacts
Need Help with my Outlook by Jamie
I am very computer dumb to start off. I installed the trial version of Microsoft offtce home/student 2007 and then purchased. I can not find...
June 4th 09 07:32 AM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
3 330 Outlook - Installation
art by jamie
May 12th 09 11:27 PM
by jamie Go to last post
0 604 Outlook Express
Outlook 2007 Very Slow with Gmail IMAP Account by Jamie
I want to use an IMAP configuration with my Gmail account and Outlook 2007. Unfortunately, Outlook 2007 is unbelievably slow when synchronizing...
April 20th 09 10:58 PM
by Jamie Go to last post
0 1,533 Outlook - Installation
Completeing an appointment by Jamie
Once I complete a call that is scheduled on my calendar, is there a way to immediately record a record of the call and create a follow-up and...
March 17th 09 07:47 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 364 Outlook - Calandaring
How do I delete unwanted google searches on Office 2007 when done by Jamie
Once google searches are complete, I want to remove to avoid using too much space. How Do i do that on Windows 2007 ?
February 17th 09 07:51 PM
by Gordon[_3_] Go to last post
1 322 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook Signature Font Issue by Jamie
Hello there, I'm having difficulty getting Arial as my font. It works well using Word as mail editor, but I cannot use this as it has an unrelated...
January 26th 09 06:03 PM
by Jamie Go to last post
1 664 Outlook and VBA
Office Outlook by Jamie
When I try to open my Office Outlook it will bring up the message "Unable to open your default email folders. The file is not an offline folder...
December 27th 08 06:32 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 304 Outlook - Installation
Phone Book HELP! by Jamie
We have Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and Office 2003. My goal is to be able to create a phone book from Contacts in Outlook. With all of this...
December 9th 08 11:58 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 474 Outlook - Using Contacts
RPC Over HTTP question about certificate by Jamie
I have set this up on one client but having trouble with the second client. The second client has a website that is hosted offsite. The...
July 1st 08 10:33 PM
by Jamie Go to last post
4 552 Outlook - Installation
Fields by Jamie
How do you add field names such as Company Name to the personal address book as it is shown under the Global view?
February 12th 08 09:07 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 378 Outlook - Using Contacts
Created Distribution list, but not in my Global Address list by Jamie
Hi, I don't know if there is a problem with my outlook. Howver if I create a Distribution list, it does not appear in my Global Address List. If I...
July 24th 07 09:31 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
9 1,255 Outlook - Using Contacts
Adding Distribution list to an e-mail with multiple mailboxes by Jamie
Hi I'm fairly new to VB so please bear with me if my methods are obscure! At work I have my own inbox and a shared mailbox which contains...
May 20th 07 10:13 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 535 Outlook and VBA
How do I add events with irregular recurrence by Jamie
I am trying to add an event in my Outlook calendarmultiple times that does not take place with regular recurrence. Is this possible without doing...
May 17th 07 01:24 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 896 Outlook - Calandaring
calander on Outlook by Jamie
How can I create an office Calander that we can all see and add things to, without having to e-mail it to eachother. This calander needs to be on...
April 26th 07 03:30 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
2 463 Outlook - Calandaring
All-Day event times are glitched by Jamie
My company has a version of MS Outlook 2003 on its share driver. Employees use it for a universal calendar. (The e-mail has been disabled). Recently...
April 1st 07 05:52 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 550 Outlook - Calandaring
file all current contacts by company by Jamie
I need to file all my current contacts by company name instead of the contact name. I have too many to do one at a time, is there another way? ...
March 20th 07 02:50 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
6 515 Outlook - Using Contacts
changing the way old contacts are filed by Jamie
I am using Outlook 2003 and need to convert all my old contacts from "First Name Last Name" to "Last Name, First Name". I've already tried...
March 15th 07 08:51 PM
by Chuck Davis Go to last post
2 310 Outlook - Using Contacts
can i delete my calender and start over by Jamie
when setting up outlook , i turned all my appointments into reoccurring ones. How do i fix this without haveing to go one by one.
March 12th 07 01:03 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 346 Outlook - Calandaring
Unalphabetizing listing of All Day Events by Jamie
My boss is having me enter several events as "All Day Event"(s) on certain calendar days. However, Outlook listing these events in alphabetical...
February 26th 07 05:03 PM
by geekseeker Go to last post
2 995 Outlook - Calandaring
where are my emails stored by Jamie
i recently did a system restore and had to reinstall outlook. when i did, i wanted to migrate my old outlook emails, calendar, etc... so i moved...
February 26th 07 04:31 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
6 709 Outlook - Installation
can't find my emails by Jamie
i recently reinstalled outlook and when i set up my email accounts to work with my old pst folder, everything appeared to work except that when i...
February 23rd 07 09:00 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 364 Outlook - Installation
two copies of Outlook by Jamie
I have a main computer at home with outlook on it. But I am alaways away with my laptop. I have to close the home computer to get emails or they go...
October 14th 06 04:32 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
2 403 Outlook - Installation
Internet Explorer 6 by Jamie
when I am online on sites like myspace.com an internet explorer error message pops up saying, "microsoft internet explorer has encountered a problem...
August 16th 06 06:00 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 468 Outlook Express