Search: Threads Started By: guy or Guy
Move from old computer to new one, Vista to 7, Outlook 2003 to 200 by Guy
Hello... and thank you so much for you help, Dell has just replaced my XPS M2010. This computer has Vista and Outlook 2003. The new one is Win 7...
January 6th 10 11:43 PM
by Guy Go to last post
2 359 Outlook - Using Contacts
How can I keep contacts on my pc but not in Hotmail? by Guy
I have a hotmail.com account and Outlook 2007 as my email client. I would like to keep my email contacts only in Outlook, not on hotmail. In...
November 23rd 09 07:11 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 773 Outlook - Using Contacts
Meeting time in Schedule Tab differs from meeting time in Appointm by Guy
I have a user that creates new Appointments for a specific time and when going to the Scheduling Tab to invite people, the time is different on the...
January 8th 09 01:33 AM
by Guy Go to last post
0 406 Outlook - Calandaring
Private data in an appointment by Guy
Sorry but a relative newbie when it comes to Outlook programming. Currently using Office 2007. From Access I create an appointment - A Delivery or...
June 25th 08 04:05 AM
by Guy Go to last post
3 807 Outlook and VBA
Calendar Print Page Setup by Guy
Hi All, When using the Calendar Details print style to print a range of appointments is there anyway that I can say "keep an appointment together"...
June 18th 08 05:08 AM
by Guy Go to last post
0 433 Outlook - Calandaring
Creating Outlook Appointments in Word using Access by Guy
Hi All, As a newbie to Outlook VBA programming and following on from an earlier posting... How do I populate the body of an appointment with an...
June 17th 08 05:54 AM
by Guy Go to last post
3 564 Outlook and VBA
Automation and Access to Outlook Appointments by Guy
Hi All, Sorry but a relative newbie when it comes to Outlook programming. Currently using Office 2007. From Access I create an appointment - A...
June 12th 08 04:05 AM
by Guy Go to last post
4 851 Outlook and VBA
Collecting Data via Email by Guy
Hi All, I am a complete newbie when comes to programming Outlook, developing Outlook forms or add-ins. However, Microsoft Access 2007 offers a...
January 17th 08 12:47 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 379 Outlook - Using Forms
Connot open Outlook 2003 calendar by guy
I am using Vista home premium. I cannot open the calendar of Outlook 2003. I receive the following message: "unable to display the folder". Since...
July 20th 07 04:52 PM
by guy Go to last post
0 425 Outlook - Calandaring
error message 'an unknown error has occurred' by guy
When accessing my hotmail folders via Outlook Express 6, I always get the system hanging fire and then receive the error message' an unknown error...
February 17th 07 10:53 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 846 Outlook Express
Crash of Outlook 2003 since Installation of IE7 by Guy
Hi, Since the Installation of IE7 my Outlook 2003 crashes when i want to answer a email. It close and will restart the application.. When i set to...
December 5th 06 04:33 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 387 Outlook - General Queries
Can't send attachments with Outlook Express / Hotmail by guy
I'm running Outlook Express 6 for my Hotmail email service. I now cannot send any attachments except fairly small ones (e.g. 25k). Anything larger...
November 18th 06 11:39 PM
by guy Go to last post
5 1,004 Outlook Express
How do I display the julian day on the calendar? by guy
How can I see the julian day on the calendar each day?
November 6th 06 10:07 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 543 Outlook - Calandaring
my outlook stopped working and i haven't changed anything? by guy
I've checked all the port settings and server settings but I can't figure out what is different. We have comcast cable internet
October 10th 06 04:34 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 592 Outlook - Installation
Meeting Request Tracking Option by guy
When sending a meeting request to multiple users, the tracking option will work fine as long as requestees reply with an "edit and send a response...
July 20th 06 06:55 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 927 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook Business Contact Manager Folders by Guy
I'm trying to "walk the folders" to get to the Opportunities folder in BCM. I get a type mismatch which leaves me to believe that they can't be...
June 14th 06 04:20 AM
by Guy Go to last post
1 859 Outlook and VBA
Public Folder Calendars - Viewing Tentative Messages by guy
Some users have reported that after viewing tentative or cancelled items in Public Folder calendars for Meeting Rooms, these items appear in their...
May 19th 06 09:30 PM
by Treesy Go to last post
8 1,291 Outlook - Calandaring
Macro Problem by Guy
I have developed a module by inserting it in to my project in the VBA editor. I can't open the Macro for editing from the Tools | Macro menu, nor can...
May 18th 06 04:08 AM
by Guy Go to last post
4 711 Outlook and VBA
Contact Flag Status by Guy
Is there a way to change the follow up flag status through vba? -- Guy Forefront Business...
May 13th 06 06:27 AM
by Michael Bauer Go to last post
1 1,195 Outlook and VBA
BCM Linked Record by Guy
Does anyone know what member of the TaskItem is used for the Linked Account or Business Contact? I don't mean the Contacts Link at the bottom of the...
May 12th 06 07:17 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 1,097 Outlook and VBA
Moving Outlook Express 6 to another PC by guy
I use OE6 to front-end my Hotmail email and now want to move to another PC. Is it simply a question of backing up my mail folders and exporting my...
May 10th 06 04:58 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
2 576 Outlook - Installation
Transferring OE6 from one PC to another by guy
I use OE6 to front-end my Hotmail email and now want to move to another PC. Is it simply a question of backing up my mail folders, exporting my...
May 9th 06 05:30 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 537 Outlook Express
VBA & Business Contact Manager by Guy
Does anyone know of a good reference book or website for using VBA with BCM? -- Guy Forefront Business...
May 8th 06 12:32 PM
by Guy Go to last post
0 994 Outlook and VBA
BCM - Follow Up Flag on Account by Guy
Can you manipulate the follow up flag on a BCM Account using VBA? -- Guy Forefront Business...
May 6th 06 07:32 PM
by Guy Go to last post
0 581 Outlook and VBA
When I relpy to an email the original and all attachments disappea by guy
When I relpy to an email in the inbox the original email and all attachments disapper. CAn anyone help Thanks
March 27th 06 03:22 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 534 Outlook - Using Contacts