Search: Threads Started By: Fred or fred
Statistics on usage of meeting rooms by Fred
How do I use Outlook to get statistics on how often meeting room is booked.
June 3rd 10 08:24 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 2,796 Outlook - Calandaring
can I use Outlook 2007 to create peer review/approve/reject forms by Fred
I need to build a process to create,send,fill in and track peer reviews of various business processes and projects. I was thinking od usinf Outlook...
May 14th 10 05:30 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 977 Outlook - Using Forms
Can I write a macro that triggers off an Outlook alert by Fred
I would like to write a macro or other program that begins when it senses an alert in outlook.
April 26th 10 07:54 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 946 Outlook and VBA
project management by Fred
I have several projects that have different end dates, but all use the same template of tasks leading up to the end date. Can I use the calendar in...
October 31st 09 03:56 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 575 Outlook - Calandaring
How do I import MSN contacts to outlook 2007? by fred
I recently installed Office 2007 professional. I cannot find a way to import my addresses or contacts into outlook. I would appreciate any methods...
January 30th 09 12:53 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 547 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook Will Not Install/Configure by Fred
Computer: Toshiba Satellite laptop Operating System: MS XP Pro. Problem: During the initial configuration of Outlook, the software attempts to...
December 11th 08 11:32 PM
by DL Go to last post
2 298 Outlook - Installation
Export the Calendar to a file by Fred
I've many times attempted to export My Outlook Calendar to a file using 2007. At first things went well. Maybe 3 times. Since then I get an error...
August 8th 08 03:41 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 335 Outlook - Calandaring
code smtp by fred
bonjour quels sonts les codes smtp poporange.fr?
June 26th 08 01:06 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
1 338 Outlook Express
hide my name by fred
When replying to an email or creating one from scratch how do i hide my name in the "from" field...thx
April 23rd 08 02:23 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
6 726 Outlook - General Queries
Show contact - Last Name, First Name by Fred
Hi, In the contact folder, the listing format is Last Name, First Name, but when I do a new email and click "TO" the listing format is First Name...
March 14th 08 06:48 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 802 Outlook - Using Contacts
How to Move outlook 2003 calendar to 2007 by Fred
I want to move my outlook calendar from my current xp machine running outlook 2003 to a new machine running vista and outlook 2007. I figured out...
August 24th 07 08:12 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 373 Outlook - Installation
How to get rid of MSOUTL9.OLB from a machine using MSOUTL10.OLB? by Fred
I sent a setup program to a user that had all the required files for a program I wrote in VB. Unfortunately, I sent him the one for Outlook 2000...
June 19th 07 07:59 PM
by Fred Go to last post
3 428 Outlook and VBA
Automatically change Outlook forms cache size by fred
We recently installed an application that adds some Outlook forms. It doesn't load because the forms cache is only at the default of 2048KB. A...
June 5th 07 08:11 PM
by fred Go to last post
0 382 Outlook - General Queries
Recurring schedule at reciever by fred
Hi, I'm having a problem with a customer of ours. He uses Windows XP Pro with Outlook 2003 and recieves email from exchange server. If I send a...
May 10th 07 07:17 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 448 Outlook - Calandaring
Display monthly calendar on Outlook Today by fred
I have previously used Outlook 2003 with the monthly calendar shown directly on the Outlook Today page directly below Tasks. In fact I usually show...
April 24th 07 01:57 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 656 Outlook - Calandaring
unable to open individual contacts by fred
Hi, I'm just recently unable to open individual contacts within Outlook 2003. Recently installed latest batch of Office and Microsoft updates, and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 25th 07 08:56 PM
by Jack Attack Go to last post
17 1,191 Outlook - Using Contacts
Changing Display Name by Fred
I looked into help to try finding out how to change the name that appears in the "From" line on outgoing messages. It says, Go to Tool, Options,...
February 12th 07 05:29 AM
by SingaporeWebDesign Go to last post
2 259 Outlook Express
outlook fax contacts by fred
how can i import fax contacts to outlook and put the notation in the e-mail field, when i import it changes to smtp even after specifying the...
January 10th 07 05:37 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 678 Outlook - Using Contacts
How do I set up my outlook calendar to go Sunday thru Saturday? by fred
I'm trying to get my Outlook calendar to print starting with Sunday and ending with Saturday -- 7 blocks per row. I can't quite figure out how to...
December 13th 06 05:17 AM
by fred Go to last post
0 639 Outlook - Calandaring
Compacting messages also copies by fred
When I start the compacting process, I get a messgae that says that it is also copying messages to a folder. What is going on here?
December 1st 06 09:00 PM
by salim sabou Go to last post
1 353 Outlook Express
Palm Desktop by fred
Hi any suggestions to import Palm Desktop calendar to Outlook? fred tia
December 1st 06 04:09 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 352 Outlook - General Queries
Compacting also copies by fred
When I start the compacting process, I get a message that says that the messages are being copied to another folder. What is going on here?
December 1st 06 12:38 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 370 Outlook Express
Search for Contacts by fred
When I type a name into the search contacts field i get a pop up message that says "Outlook could not find the requested contact". This happens with...
November 9th 06 11:12 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 368 Outlook - Using Contacts
Can't View Images by Fred
Just got a new machine with XP Pro SP-2 installed. 3 Ghz. 512mb, 80Gb using Firefox Using OE 6.0. When I download an email that has images to...
October 20th 06 09:24 PM
by mac Go to last post
3 449 Outlook Express
Outlook can't find my files by Fred
I got tired of a user called 'owner' from my old computer and moved the outlook files to 'hp_admin\local set\app\ microsoft\ outlook' but now...
August 1st 06 12:05 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
2 445 Outlook - Installation