Search: Threads Started By: ed or Ed or ED
Doesn't work for non-administrators by Ed
I have Outlook 2003 installed on a Windows 2003 Terminal Server server. If I log in as a user in the administrator group, Outlook works fine. As...
March 24th 10 03:44 PM
by Ed Go to last post
0 625 Outlook - Installation
I can't even get Outlook 2007 installed on VISTA by Ed
Hi everyone. I'm getting really frustrated. Since early December of last year I have been trying to install Outlook 2007 on my Vista machine. ...
February 1st 10 08:07 PM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
1 832 Outlook - Installation
Error 1406 by Ed
Hi Everyone: Thus far, I am only a wannabe new user. I am not able to even get Outlook 2007 installed because every time I try, I receive the...
January 21st 10 12:19 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 622 Outlook - General Queries
Error 1406 prevents installation on my VISTA computer. Please Adv by Ed
Hi Everyone: I am getting VERY frustrated. I am trying to install Outlook 2007 on my notebook VISTA computer. Every time I try it, I get this...
January 20th 10 09:00 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 649 Outlook - Installation
Error 1406 when trying to install Outlook 2007 in VISTA. HELP by Ed
Trying to install a recently purchased stand alone Outlook 2007 on VISTA. I get an Error 1406 and am unable to complete the installation. There...
January 15th 10 12:42 AM
by Ed Go to last post
0 577 Outlook - General Queries
Is this supposed to be? by ed
Hi all, In the default contact design mode, I do not see Phone Numbers and Addresses shown up; But, when you click new contact icon from Outlook to...
January 11th 10 09:11 PM
by ed Go to last post
6 978 Outlook - Using Forms
any problem to post here? by ed
I posted several questions and I still did not see my questions. Is there a problem?? thanks!
January 11th 10 04:35 PM
by ed Go to last post
0 470 Outlook and VBA
how to make this to work by ed
When you create the new outlook contact from Outlook, you can see the all phone numbers such as(business, home...) group together by Phone Numbers...
January 11th 10 04:13 PM
by ed Go to last post
0 419 Outlook and VBA
phone numbers & addresses header disappear (customized contact) by ed
Hi all, I tried to customized the contact form from the standard library. exchange 2003/outlook2003 envir. I just drop one (or any) user defind...
January 11th 10 04:12 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
7 606 Outlook and VBA
use customizedform for the exsisting contacts by ed
Hi all, We create the new contact form and we want users to use te customized contact form for old existing and new contact. I found this...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 7th 10 05:53 PM
by ed Go to last post
22 2,047 Outlook and VBA
Urgent help: change users' default contact form by ed
Hi all, We create the new contact form and we want users to use te customized contact form for old existing and new contact. I found this...
January 6th 10 12:33 AM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
3 362 Outlook - Using Contacts
How to copy Rules & Alerts from one PC to another by Ed
I occasionally copy my Outlook.pst file from my desktop to my laptop when I travel, and then back again when I get home. I also export and import...
December 23rd 09 11:03 PM
by Ed Go to last post
3 1,694 Outlook - Installation
customized outlook form by ed
Hi all, exchange 2003/windows 2003 envir. Is there a way to set customized outlook contact form as users' outlook DEFAULT contact form? also,...
December 17th 09 02:03 AM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
1 426 Outlook - Using Contacts
Lost linkage between birthdays in Contacts and Calendar by Ed
The birthdays set up in Contacts used to automatically appear as Appointments in Calendar. Now they don't. Didn't notice it till I missed a...
September 16th 09 10:58 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 492 Outlook - Calandaring
How can I check the size of all the different calendar items? by Ed
I am getting emails at work that my mailbox is nearly full. I've done all the things I know to remove items. Most of my space is consumed by my...
September 1st 09 02:17 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 558 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007 Cancel reminders of birthdays and anniversaries by ED
Hi all, How can you disable the calendar reminders for contacts' birthdays and anniversaries? It keeps ringing (reminder) these events at 11:45pm...
August 25th 09 01:46 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 964 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook 2003 - Importing contacts from Excel: option is missing? by Ed
Hello, On a PC with Office 2003, I want to import contacts from an Excel 2003 file into Outlook 2003. According to the Outlook help file this...
August 5th 09 03:00 PM
by Ed Go to last post
0 292 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2003 calendar have "forward as vcalendar" function? by Ed
Dear expert, I understand that we can save the calendar entry as "vcs" (vcalendar) format, but does Outlook 2003 calendar have "forward as...
June 29th 09 04:44 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 689 Outlook - Calandaring
Email addresses by Ed
I added an Email address field to my contact list, but it won't populate when I add an Email address to a contact -- eehill
June 27th 09 04:46 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 442 Outlook - Using Contacts
Sending email via contact categories through Exchange Server. by Ed
All my contacts are categorized. When I email I select the categories and create a new message to contact. I'm out of the office alot and my boss...
May 20th 09 11:41 PM
by Ed Go to last post
2 628 Outlook - Using Contacts
Sending email to contact categories remotely by Ed
All my contacts are categorized. When I email I select the categories and create a new message to contact. I'm out of the office alot and my boss...
May 19th 09 10:11 PM
by Ed Go to last post
0 428 Outlook - Using Contacts
Importing categorized contacts into a DL by Ed
My Outlook 2003 contacts number well over 2000. I use categories instead of DLs for mailings and other tasks. I recently was given a BlackBerry...
May 14th 09 03:09 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 478 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2007 arrange by settings by ED
Hi, Is there any way to apply "Arrange By" settings to all folders. For settings such as deselecting "Group by" and hiding the preview...
April 2nd 09 03:05 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 513 Outlook - General Queries
Hyperlinks not sent in Outlook 2000 SP3 by Ed
I have always been able to insert tables, pictures and hyperlinks into my Outlook2000 emails. I am using Word2000 as my email editor and sending...
March 25th 09 05:57 PM
by Ed Go to last post
0 394 Outlook - General Queries
Putting two sets of data in one Office account by Ed
Need a suggestion from you experts out there. I use two laptops, both with Office and I extensively use the mail and task functions on each. I had...
March 15th 09 06:33 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
1 539 Outlook - General Queries