Search: Threads Started By: donna or Donna
Lotus Notes forwards my meeting notices to my email by Donna
When ever I received a meeting notice from someone in lotus notes, I also get a forwarded meeting notice in my email of the same meeting, how do I...
April 28th 10 04:50 PM
by Donna Go to last post
0 733 Outlook - Calandaring
Updating an Event Sent by Donna
How do we change minor details of a meeting that's already on the Outlook calendar, without re-sending ("send update") the meeting to everyone?...
March 17th 10 03:30 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 346 Outlook - Calandaring
July 27th 09 08:44 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 432 Outlook - Calandaring
Viewing emails by Donna
I recently clicked a command that enables me to view all my emails from Outlook. I want to go back to the old setting of opening them the old way....
June 3rd 09 01:08 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 325 Outlook - General Queries
No bold on scheduled dates in shared calendar by Donna
Using Outlook 2003 with Exchange Server. When consulting her calendar, a colleague sees bold dates in the Date Navigator when she has something...
March 27th 09 04:56 PM
by Donna Go to last post
0 694 Outlook - Calandaring
Sorting Contacts does not work by Donna
I have recently moved to OUtlook 2007. Previously my contacts were all sorted last,first. I set the options for my contacts in Tools, Options,...
January 3rd 09 11:18 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 442 Outlook - Using Contacts
My outlook express wont send emails by Donna
When I try to send an email it says Outlook doesn't work with Hotmail how can I make Hotmail my default email "sender" sorry not a tech person
December 14th 08 05:00 PM
by Doug W. Go to last post
5 486 Outlook Express
Receiving meeting requests without calendar permissions by Donna
I used to have calendar permissions for someone who is no longer in my department. I no longer have access to his calendar yet I still get meeting...
November 5th 08 02:50 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 975 Outlook - Calandaring
How do I flag up fortnightly repeating cycles? by Donna
I work in a school where we have a Week 1/Week 2 cycle. I always forget which week we're on and want to flag up the relevant week on my calendar on...
October 15th 08 03:01 PM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
2 2,246 Outlook - Calandaring
Sharing and modifying calendars by Donna
We have 3 computers that are networked together (not via a server). One of the machines stores all the shared data files and is also being set up...
July 17th 08 02:13 PM
by Oliver Vukovics [Public Shareware] Go to last post
3 482 Outlook - Calandaring
copying dbx files for multiple identities by donna
Can someone please remind me where you can find the Identity # that is listed on the folder for that identity in the OE root directory? Thanks.
February 5th 08 10:59 PM
by donna Go to last post
3 477 Outlook Express
Main Identity as Default by donna
For some reason, OE no longer opens up into my Main Identity but one of my other identities every time. Is there any easy remedy for this? Thanks.
February 5th 08 12:08 PM
by Dim@n Go to last post
7 552 Outlook Express
spell check not installed by donna
I have Office 2000 and Microsoft Word on my computer with OE6. But I have no spell check option in OE6, which I just found out I'm supposed to have....
November 12th 07 11:01 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 260 Outlook Express
Outlook Express dial up connection window by Donna
Everytime I try to send email via outlook express a dial up connection window opens. I have tried to correct this but I still have that window open...
September 9th 07 06:02 PM
by mac Go to last post
3 312 Outlook Express
cannot import vCalendar file by donna
Ok...just so you know, I'm not a computer wizard...and am quite intimidated by sticking my neck out in this forum... My problem: In an email sent...
June 29th 07 10:13 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 1,725 Outlook - Calandaring
Contact - scrambling of email addresses by Donna
HELP ! When using To, CC, BC to select names from contacts, the Display Names and email addresses are being scrambled and do not match the name, yet...
May 15th 07 01:57 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 301 Outlook - Using Contacts
remote outlook express access by donna
Is it possible for me to have remote access to my Outlook Express email? I have this feature at work, where my email is Outlook; I can access my...
April 13th 07 01:51 PM
by i_takeuti Go to last post
4 849 Outlook Express
deleting mail folders by donna
I have an archive folder section in OE6 and had created a subgroup off of this with 4 mail folders. I wanted the 4 mail folders to be part of the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 30th 07 05:42 PM
by donna Go to last post
37 2,359 Outlook Express
outlook distribution list changes members name to email address by donna
In Outlook after I close and save the distribution list when I re-open, the members names have been changed to their email address.
October 20th 06 10:28 PM
by donna Go to last post
0 546 Outlook and VBA
how do I send email reminders by donna
I am a new user to outlook as this is the program that works with my phone utstarcom 6700. Can I set it to send me email reminders the day of the...
October 18th 06 07:55 PM
by donna Go to last post
2 436 Outlook - Calandaring
Adding and Deleting attendees by donna
50% of the time, when I dd or delete an attendee and hit "Send Update", Outlook will ask me if I want to send only to added or deleted attendees,...
October 2nd 06 08:16 PM
by Jarett Go to last post
2 997 Outlook - Calandaring
missing message after compacting files/how to restore dbx file by donna
All my messages from my Sent and Drafts folders were deleted - I believe I may have interrupted the compacting process although don't remember doing...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 18th 06 01:20 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
22 1,569 Outlook Express
No Send Button by Donna
I have decided I want to start using Outlook 2003 (after using Outlook Express for years). I have the Office 2003 Professional Edition, which...
August 12th 06 04:32 PM
by donna Go to last post
4 553 Outlook - General Queries
group calendar 31 day view by donna
How do I view the group shared calendar in a 31 day view like a typical wall hung calendar rather than a linear weekly view?
August 10th 06 09:13 AM
by Judy Gleeson [MVP Outlook] Go to last post
4 713 Outlook - Calandaring
No Send Button by donna
On my desktop pc at home I have Office 2003 Professional. When I initially installed Office I did not elect to use Outlook as my email program, but...
August 8th 06 03:40 AM
by Donna Go to last post
5 576 Outlook - General Queries